first cycle Testosterone help plz

ClArKeY

hay guys im just starting my first cycle, i got a 10 wk course of Testosterone and also decca, i would like a little help thow, do i take the Testosterone one week then the decca the other week or do i do em both in the same week??? i was thing bout shooting into my arms but wots the best plce to shoot up.. any info would be great guys.. thanx

doesnt make any sense to go on a week and off a week....you need to keep your blood levels stable...what kind of test. and how much are you planning on running...how much deca...how long...what's your stats? how long you been training? what are your goals? these are important things to know...and if you dont do more research then you have you shouldnt even think about running a cycle...just a waste of time.......

tank

If its your first cycle you don't need both and probably shouldn't do both. When you do stack test and deca, you do weekly or bi weekly or tri weekly injections of both.

Where to shoot, go here: http://www.spotinjections.com/
I would start with the glutes and quads.

But honestly, you don't sound like you now what you are doing yet talking about shooting up in your arm....wtf

Tell us your age and stats. How much test you have and how much you plan on doing and you can get some good advice here. Also read through some of the articles here.

shoot up?

Ummm, Well I would say use both twice a week. 250mg each compound each injection. Thats 500mg test(?cyp or enan?) and 500mg deca a week. Thats only if I was talking to someone who knew what to do with the info.

But honestly, gets some more info first. Shootup is a dope expression for injecting drugs into your veins. Gear is injected IM. You probably don't what IM is so learn that before you do anything. :insane2:

Last edited:
mustanged77 said:
Ummm, Well I would say use both twice a week. 250mls each compound each injection. Thats 500mls test(?cyp or enan?) and 500mls deca a week.

Terrible advice......!!

Please keep these thoughts to yourself.

StoneColdNTO said:
Terrible advice......!!

What part of that upset you...the "ml" thing or the fact that our new poster needs about three months of reading before doing his cycle (assuming everything else is in place). lol

here we go again

StoneColdNTO said:
Terrible advice......!!

Please enlighten us. I never get your post. You just say someone else is wrong and the thats it. Anyone can do that. Please share some of your wisdom and experience so we may all learn from you oh holly one. :chainsaw:

Amd if your gonna quote me, then use the whole quote. Taking it out of context is never fully objective.

Last edited:
mustanged77 said:
Please enlighten us. I never get your post. You just say someone else is wrong and the thats it. Anyone can do that. Please share some of your wisdom and experience so we may all learn from you oh holly one. :chainsaw:

Amd if your gonna quote me, then use the whole quote. Taking it out of context is never fully objective.
First cycle should be one hormone only and between test and nandrolone deca, you obviously want that to be test.

Testosterone is more than sufficient for a first cycle and he will also learn how he responds to it. If he were using both hormones and he got symptoms of gyno, then how would be know which hormone is causing his problem? It makes a big difference as gyno should be combated differently depending.

Even if he were to take both hormones, it is standard protocol to take a little more test than nandrolone deca. Sure, some guys don't have issues with equal amounts, but not others.7

ClArKeY said:
hay guys im just starting my first cycle, i got a 10 wk course of Testosterone and also decca, i would like a little help thow, do i take the Testosterone one week then the decca the other week or do i do em both in the same week??? i was thing bout shooting into my arms but wots the best plce to shoot up.. any info would be great guys.. thanx
I'm not trying to piss you off, but buying gear prior to doing your research is really fucking stupid.

Back