First cycle, what do you rekon

FistoGape

Hi all.
Thought I would say hello as I am trying to find out as much as I can.
So I am thinking pretty hard now about taking some test-e.
Pretty curious really to see what the fuss is about and to see what it will do to my body.
I don't want to get huge, what I was looking for was to burn stubborn fat that sits on my chest and belly, and to develop strength and muscle.

I wanted to get TRT from the doctor but no go.
My blood came back as follows.
Total test - 15.6 nmol
Free test 342 pmol.
I'm 34 yrs
I am having all the signs of low test. Feeling irritable, mod swing, zero sex drive, not getting hard, fat on chest, etc..

Doc said there was no problems.

So I am thinking about taking test E for 12 weeks
Was thinking
250ml either every 5 or 7 days, and then when I finish up on it, after 2 weeks take nolvadex at 40/40/20/20

What you guys reckon?

What time of the day was your blood drawn? It makes a difference. At 15.6nmol (450ng/dl) you do not have Hypogonadism. And if your blood wasn't drawn first thing in the morning you might be perfectly normal. The average total testosterone level for your age is around 600ng/dl.

I also want to point out that Testosterone is not a fat burner. It will not burn the fat in your chest. You diet will take care of that.

There are lots of things that can cause the symptoms you are experiencing. I would explore that before trying to self treat. Plus there is more to running TRT that just Test and nolva. You need to do more research and have access to getting blood work.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Clinically concise; comprehensively correct.^^^^^^
WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U see op when you run test for the first time w o a doc s oversight or having digested ream s of info AND then asked and had answered some integral question s ur playing Russiam Roulette with ur body/health/mind.

U should stick around, read the stickie s about 1 st cycle and then ud be mre apt to get support from say ME. I m no guru but Mr. Low dose and the king of gynocomastia ( surgery fixed that for 9k) testicular atrophy ( who need s em at 53 ) mood swings ( high doses spin my ptsd)....this ain t beer and weed.

Educate . Ask for explanation s on topic s or drug s u r unsure of and in a month or 3 we can get you rolling.
Fat loss, ab s , cut s...are made in the kitchen on the exercise aero machine s period.
AAS are for BUILDING AND MAINTAINING size. Period.
Do stick around !!!

Hay .
That's for the input.

The test was at 8.30am after fasting for 12 hours.

Yeah really looks like I have a lot more reading up to do really.
Symptoms of tow T could just be depression, the weather seems to really effect me.
IL go speak to my GP and ask for some answers and ask some more questions.

IL keep a eye on the diet for the fat loss. Still have a way to go with it.

Thanks everyone

Ok so you def have low t and your doctor won't prescribe you to trt? You are feeling all of the symptoms of low t and your doctor won't prescribe you trt? So now you just want to run a "cycle" and then run a pct and put your body through that shit?
If I was you which I'm not and I don't advise what I'm about to say but I would for now throw the "cycle" shit out the window and you yourself said you wanted to go on trt. I would just start a self medicated trt regiment and run that for a bit obviously taking all the right steps and knowing the precautions and getting your bloodwork done to find a healthy baseline running the trt before you consider the "cycle". I'm just thinking it makes no sense with low test to take it for whatever duration you are talking about and then runnin a pct?
I would run the trt dose and find healthy levels and what works for my body then if you want to blast you can. The whole cycle thing your talking about gets me confused cause that's far from a cycle imo. Thanks a trt dose so fuck a pct. just go back into the doc in a while and he'll be like damn your test has improved. Be like yea I got some androgel offline because you won't prescribe me trt! I feel great yada yada yada and he'll feel bad and prescribe you trt!
It could happen right? Sorry guys just felt like typing a lot of senseless shit

Hay .
That's for the input.

The test was at 8.30am after fasting for 12 hours.

Yeah really looks like I have a lot more reading up to do really.
Symptoms of tow T could just be depression, the weather seems to really effect me.
IL go speak to my GP and ask for some answers and ask some more questions.

IL keep a eye on the diet for the fat loss. Still have a way to go with it.

Thanks everyone

So your Testosterone level is not ideal, but Hypogonadism is generally when your Total Testosterone is less than 300ng/dl.

I would do more investigating. Check your thyroid by asking for a full Thyroid Panel (TSH, Free T3, Free T4, etc). Check your LH, FSH, Estradiol, Prolactin, Vitamin D, and Total Testosterone again (ask for the LC-MS/MS assay for testosterone and estradiol to get accurate results). You definitely want to figure out what is going on. You may want to get a sleep study done as well if you snore or are obese to see if you have Apnea.

Are you exercising regularly -- lifting weights and/or playing a sport? Getting plenty of sleep. And make sure you are adhering to a good diet. Do you track your diet macronutrients and how many calories you eat daily?

This is all really great information.

I'm 34.
12stone1lb
Am at the gym every other day weight training, followed by 20 mins cardio.

Just got on the scales today and..
Bmi 25.0
Body fat is 17.6percebt ( down from 20 mid January )
BFM is 13.4 kg ( down from 15 mid January )

My diet is pretty good, I have cut almost all alcohol out. Many at about 2 pints a week now.

Fatty and fried foods are reduced right down now aswell.

The thiroid thing could be something tho, I spoke with my mum about it, and she said that she is on medication for her thiroid.

As for self medicating TRT, I would be interested in this but I'm a little time limited. At the end of May I am leaving to country to travel for a bit and then hopefully settle over in Germany.

I could order enough Test to see me through, but would be stuck if any side effects happen .

This is all really great information.

I'm 34.
12stone1lb
Am at the gym every other day weight training, followed by 20 mins cardio.

Just got on the scales today and..
Bmi 25.0
Body fat is 17.6percebt ( down from 20 mid January )
BFM is 13.4 kg ( down from 15 mid January )

My diet is pretty good, I have cut almost all alcohol out. Many at about 2 pints a week now.

Fatty and fried foods are reduced right down now aswell.

The thiroid thing could be something tho, I spoke with my mum about it, and she said that she is on medication for her thiroid.

As for self medicating TRT, I would be interested in this but I'm a little time limited. At the end of May I am leaving to country to travel for a bit and then hopefully settle over in Germany.

I could order enough Test to see me through, but would be stuck if any side effects happen .

If you have been in a caloric deficit for a while, that very well could explain your lowish testosterone numbers. Being at below-maintenance calories for an extended period suppresses your HPTA. You may want to try eating at maintenance or in a surplus for a while before retesting your hormone levels.

Yea like I said I don't recommend self medication but sometimes that's the only way. But if you are very time limited def don't recommend it. You have to really stay on top of your bloodwork and donations and ect ect.

With the calories, I am finding really hard to eat above that amount .
I have always eaten that amount, there abouts.
On workout day maby add another meal.

In terms how how I have felt prior to the deficit, I haven't for the last 5 or so years really has any interest in sex. Sex drive is low and never really want it much at all, this is a big problem for relationship.

Back