First Cycle, Winstrol Only. Info/Suggestions please

mxtaco48 said:
Man, I took just one bottle of Winstrol (winny) estanazolol. 16 pounds and a month later i was satisfied. I think you need to get over the fear of needles and use the good stuff. Just my .02's. Winstrol (winny) gives you the athletic build most people are lookin for. You will need more pills though.

You guys don't get it, their is no such thing as "giving you an atheltic build" Winstrol (winny) is anabolic, and will not make you hold any water at all. If you are very lean it will make you hard, but it goes away when you come off, that is why people use it precontest or prephotoshoot. If you gained 16lbs off it, that is good, I would honestly wonder how much muscle you actually had on your body to gain 16 lbs of lean muscle in 4 weeks even with gear because that really isn't normal. Everyone i know who used Winstrol (winny) in real life, not the boards was kind of disappointed with it, and they used real zambons. I will say this though, if you are 160 and you could achieve 200 with moderate bodyfat with your genetics naturally, anthing will make you grow, but you will not be able to maintain it since you dont know shit. And i am not referring to you as i don't know you, it is just a statement.

Winstrol

There are two of us on the same program, our sizes are different but there are two people, sorry for the confusion. Thanks for the responses, we do know our shit, but sorry we are not that educated on steroid use as it is our first time. We are getting alot of info, and its all helping. Thanks again guys.

jcp2 said:
You guys don't get it, their is no such thing as "giving you an atheltic build" Winstrol (winny) is anabolic, and will not make you hold any water at all. If you are very lean it will make you hard, but it goes away when you come off, that is why people use it precontest or prephotoshoot. If you gained 16lbs off it, that is good, I would honestly wonder how much muscle you actually had on your body to gain 16 lbs of lean muscle in 4 weeks even with gear because that really isn't normal. Everyone i know who used Winstrol (winny) in real life, not the boards was kind of disappointed with it, and they used real zambons. I will say this though, if you are 160 and you could achieve 200 with moderate bodyfat with your genetics naturally, anthing will make you grow, but you will not be able to maintain it since you dont know shit. And i am not referring to you as i don't know you, it is just a statement.

some people these days jcp, just come on here and dont learn anything no matter how many times you tell em.....

Im just trying to get help, thats what I came on this forum for, I'd rather not have the shit talking. I realize that different programs work for different people, I dont deny anyones claims, Im here for information. Thanks again guys.

Back