First Cycle would love a review

jck524

Stats:

Weight: 190
Height: 6ft
BF: 12-14

Been lifting for 8 years and went from 125 to a high of 205 then cut down to 180 and now I am up to 190.

Goals: Lose 3-5% BF and Increase Strength

Cycle: 1-8Weeks Anavar 60mg followed by PCT with Nolvadex

I will not be running test during this. Now before I get destroyed by this forum for doing an Anavar only cycle, considering my goals could this be a successful cycle?

No one will jump on you but you won't find many offering support or advice.

Are you getting into a contest or just your average joe wanting to look good at the beach?

3-5% bodyfat is stupid as fuck for noncompetitive BBers.

*Ohh Dyslexia on my part.

Because with anavar only you get all the side effects of steroids without the benefits - it's like pro-hormones.

I have read many results of people seeing little to no side effects, I think that statement is quite extreme. And I just want to increase my strength and drop a few BF%.

I have read many results of people seeing little to no side effects, I think that statement is quite extreme. And I just want to increase my strength and drop a few BF%.

why do you ask for advice but not take the advice that everyone has given you.. the only people who do var only cycles are females because the sides won't effect them the same way as men...

why do you ask for advice but not take the advice that everyone has given you.. the only people who do var only cycles are females because the sides won't effect them the same way as men...

Because not one person has given a valid reason. I had one person say it will give same sides as running test which is quite false, and another person comparing it to superdrol.....

Then fuck it bro be hard headed and do what you want, do us all a favor and don't ask for advice next time and do what you want

If you don't like what your getting on here that's what the search button is for

Last edited:
Back