First Cycle

blingbling

Hi there,

I am a 23 year old male, that is about 200 pounds. I am going to start a cycle of FINAPLEX stacks with WINSTROL soon. My goal is to lose the fat that I have, and lean up. I mentally prepared myself and am ready to make major satifices inorder to get some good results.

I was woundering if anyone out there can:

- recommed the cycle period for me.....(EX: WHAT DAYS TO TAKE IT (MON<WED<FRI)....)
- also a diet that would be benifial to lose weight
- also what kinda exercises are the best for toneing down
(i have access to a gym, so i have allot of equipment)
- how long should i be running for
It is greatly appricated, thank for the help, hope top hear from you soon

everythingiseverything_@hotmail.com

Welcome to the board !!

First off that is a bad choice for a first cycle.

Secondly, you have to have both your diet and training in check before you ever start a cycle. The questions you've asked lead me to believe that you need to work on those two disciplines first.

Thirdly, by the sound of your goals, you could easilly accomplish them without the use of steroids, just through diet and proper exercise.

Lastly, hang around here, read all you can, especially the training & diet forums.

Good luck.

Hello,

thank you for replying.....I understand that I may get to my goal without the help of these two steroids.... i am looking into long term results and plan to contiune and try different things inthe long run.

I appriatciate the addive but have decided to use these two things..can you help me with information in reagard to the questions:

recommed the cycle period for me.....(EX: WHAT DAYS TO TAKE IT (MON<WED<FRI)....)
- also a diet that would be benifial to lose weight
- also what kinda exercises are the best for toneing down
(i have access to a gym, so i have allot of equipment)
- how long should i be running for

Thank you so much for the help,,,,it is greatly appriciated

Hi!
Look mister, you need to do some research. First, running is not the best way to lose fat. There are better ways. You say you have acces to a gym, by that you mean you dont work out anything at the present time and you wanna hit the juice? A diet that many ppl recommend but is pretty tough is CKD diet. www.c-k-d.com

And if you only wanna lean out, you should do it without roids. You can do it with other stuff like ECA and maybe clen..

It doesnt matter what kind of steroids you are juicing...Like SC said...arent your diet and work out straight...then you will just be wasting gear + getting a lot of sideeffects...

hi there

i have been working out for the last 3 months hard and am ready to do it now. Ihave done allot of reading on it and am aware of the side effects.....i am on a pretty clean diet right now, and was asking if ther is any better ones out there

3 months is not long enough. I have been working out for 8 years and I think I am barely ready to start taking steroids.

blingbling said:
hi there

i have been working out for the last 3 months hard and am ready to do it now. Ihave done allot of reading on it and am aware of the side effects.....i am on a pretty clean diet right now, and was asking if ther is any better ones out there

Hey....no offense bro, but you probably should be working out for at least a year, absolute minimium before jumping on a cycle. There is no way you could have mastered lifting techniques, let alone come close to where you can get naturally in only 3 months.

You have to remember that steroids are not some magic pill, they only
supplement your diet and training.

You say you are aware of the side effects, I guess you don't have a girlfriend or want to get laid on that cycle (no Test), plus you have not mentioned anything about post-cycle recovery and how you are going to accomplish that ??

Sorry.....but IMHO you are no where near being ready to do a cycle.

Back