First cycle

Its all about your diet man eat right you grow. But my opinion i would run test E for a first cycle. What is your diet like?

yea i just dont know where to get test in my area and im just gunna have to work with what i have and my diet is about 50% protein 35% carbs 15%fat

Last edited:
tren shuts you down good, and the long ester would be bad if you got bad sides, would be harder to combat since it has to clear your system.

^willing to take the risk just would love some advice on how i should spread out the doses and what do you mean by "shut you down"

Last edited:
well if you wanted to do tren, you gotta add test. eq wouldn't keep you from feeling the shutdown from tren. just my opinion though.

im gunna look into gettin some test but still would love to know how i should spread my doses of tren and eq on a 12week cycle

tren stops your body from producing test, so you need to add synthetic test to make up for it not being produced.

well tomorrow i will be lookin into getting some test but untill then has anyone ran a tren/eq without test?

i wouldn't do it without test man. just look around for test, save eq and tren for later. if diets in check you'll get great gains on 500mg of test.

DO NOT DO TREN WITHOUT TEST!!! Your dick will run back into your throat, you wont keep any gains, and you will end up depressed as hell!!! Those are just to name a few. If you dont have test then you dont get to do anything. Be smart bro....you only have one body. When you get some test, which your going to need about 30ml of test e or c, then you come back and we will help you with your cycle....

first cycle is test only anyway...if you dont run test only and you get sides you will be fucked because you wont know where the sides are coming from and you wont know how to control them.

Open your eyes and ears and listen bro....your fuckin around with the wrong shit

oh and I forgot to add...you need to eat a ton more because you are not even close to being at a weight to start aas

im gunna look into gettin some test but still would love to know how i should spread my doses of tren and eq on a 12week cycle

and I'd love to know if Pamala Anderson would spread her legs for me.

Here's what you should run.

Week 1-12 Test-E only.

There you go simple.

You will feel like ass on a tren\eq cycle save it for a later date and get some test.

Tren and EQ is a bad idea man. Trust me on this. You will become impotent during the cycle and possibly for months after depending on how long it takes you to recover. When your body is not producing test, you need to replace that. Without it , you are looking at depression, lethargy, loss of libido and other possible things.

You need to have test as the base of every cycle stick to test only for your first.

You need to research an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in case of gyno or other estro sides. Tren can cause gyno but thru prolactin so also research dopamine agonist.

What do you have for a post cycle therapy (pct). Don't start without one. You need to get either toremifene or clomiphene.

But most important is food. If you can't gain from eating you will struggle to gain on cycle and lose all your gains off.

Tren and EQ is a bad idea man. Trust me on this. You will become impotent during the cycle and possibly for months after depending on how long it takes you to recover. When your body is not producing test, you need to replace that. Without it , you are looking at depression, lethargy, loss of libido and other possible things.

You need to have test as the base of every cycle stick to test only for your first.

You need to research an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in case of gyno or other estro sides. Tren can cause gyno but thru prolactin so also research dopamine agonist.

What do you have for a post cycle therapy (pct). Don't start without one. You need to get either toremifene or clomiphene.

But most important is food. If you can't gain from eating you will struggle to gain on cycle and lose all your gains off.

^^^ding ding ding winner winner winner!!! x2

if you dont eat properly then just get some water and inject it cause thats what you may as well be doing without the proper diet

r1ot, i know alot of these comments on here are not what you want to hear but its true...you dont just want to hop to it because you got some gear...its not worth it...TEST is the base to all cycles..and you need some..if you cant find it..then hold off till you do..and you shouldent even run the tren for the 1st cycle...its not worth it..all drugs have sides..and the last thing you want is to have to deal with them because you want to get big fast...take the time to plot a good diet..ur 6 - 8 meal intake a day..have that on lock your gym schedual rest days etc..master that to the point..tell ur self you can gain 10pounds in 2months with only proper dieting and when you do do that..ull be happy..and in the mean time read read read...it only helps..

thanks for the input neg or postive its all good were talkin about my health and body soo i appreciate all feedback i def plan on getting some test some how dont know how yet but ill figure it out i just wish the ass that sold me the stuff wouldve informed me a lil better but yea i just wish i knew more people in florida but anyways ill update u guys with the info after i get everything but yea to summarize everything i should try and gain some more weigh before my first cycle and the first cycle should be test only then maybe after i could run the test/tren/eq? also how should i do my first test cycle How much per week? another good questions where can i get post cycle therapy (pct) is it like at gnc or do i have to go on the hunt again like i have to for the test?

also how long would i be able to keep my tren/eq and not go bad i guess? or does it not have an expiration period if you guys wanna be dicks for my stupid questions like that one guy up there talkin about spreading legs or some gay shit i rather u f**k off because im looking for useful information so i dont end up messing myself up in the long run id like to thank everyone who has put in there 2 cents so far thanks..

Last edited:
ok well i know ive been posting alot on my own post but i have a another question what about after running like a 6 week cycle for my first cycle of test only would that be a good choice?

Back