First homebrew complete! Test E 300

hove131

Been waiting to give hombrewring a go for quite some time. Made up 160 ml of gear total. Only four vials puctured. I think it came out well. I will post the specs below..

Test E 300
Grape seed oil
2% ba, 18% bb
Whatman .45 filter

Last edited:
i use a .22 pore for filter, but looks nice!

Yes many use a .22 but many use a .45 as well. The only benefit i see in a smaller pore filter is catching spore bacteria which would be rare but gives you more peace of mind I suppose. Thanks for the kind words. I pinned my first dose today..

Yes many use a .22 but many use a .45 as well. The only benefit i see in a smaller pore filter is catching spore bacteria which would be rare but gives you more peace of mind I suppose. Thanks for the kind words. I pinned my first dose today..

How is the pip?

Wow. I thought tren was the only thing you could homebrew. Good luck with this stuff!

Lol you can homebrew anything you want as long as you have a source for raws. You must be thinking of the finaplex pellets to injectable tren. That was popular because you used to be able to buy that stuff dirt cheap. It involved a few more steps though. I'll stick with the raw powder form. Thanks for the kind words fellas. I'm on week two. I'll keep you updated..

Back