How long for total T to drop below 300 after 200mg Test E?

theheat

How long would it take for someone's total T to get below 300 after taking a dose of 200mg Test E?

I'm assuming with a half life of 8 days it would be around 700 in a week, 300 in two weeks, and below 300 three weeks out.

The reason I ask is that when switching TRT doctors/programs it's necessary to show that you still have low T, but just long enough for it to show on blood work....

So I'm assuming my guesstimate is right, and that two weeks after taking 200mg of Test E, my total T will still be over 300., as I'll still have about 50mg of active compound in my body.

Wait 3 weeks and go to a private lab. They're e everywhere and they are affordable. Keeps you from guessing. Different people react differently. Sometimes drastically. So take the guesswork out.
Good luck bro

For me personally 200 mg/wk put me at 1,270, so +10 is 635, +20 is 317. 21 days would do it for me.

The half life of enanthate is 10 to 10.5 days.

Everyone's body differs, for me 200 mg a week put's me at 1,500, Taking off a week of treatment put's me back at 300 going from a week to 10 day's I would decrease to 90.

The lowest I've had my T levels after 15 days is 60.

If I want to change an hrt clinic to another and the protocol Is to get tested at the lowest level I would just pin .25 from an ML a week and would round me to my T levels 280-300 at point for blood work.

Last edited:
So I'm assuming my guesstimate is right, and that two weeks after taking 200mg of Test E, my total T will still be over 300., as I'll still have about 50mg of active compound in my body.

yes but its always best to get labs done to stop the guessing work and stay the course easier.

Well, after 2 weeks it was still a 423, so I should have waited a 3rd week. Somehow my E2 shot up to 600, and that was after taking arimidex .5mg 2x a week on TRT.

Back