Is this melting point accurate?

Nawas

I made a bowl shape with aluminum foil and attached it to a pot
Than I filled the pot with water just enough to touch the aluminum foil
Placed a little powder in the aluminum foil
Than I placed the pot on the stove and turned it on slowly raising the temperature
I used a digital meat thermometer to measure the water

I am afraid I dont like the results

I cant remember the melting point but that is the most important number. Heating something to the melting point of what we think we got and wanted.

Some things could possibly melt and evaporate at lower temps which would be bad.

Some things will not melt which is bad.

Also if something is water soluble then is a possibility the steam/moisture and heat could possibly melt and effect a powder.

I cant remember the melting point but that is the most important number. Heating something to the melting point of what we think we got and wanted.

Some things could possibly melt and evaporate at lower temps which would be bad.

Some things will not melt which is bad.

Also if something is water soluble then is a possibility the steam/moisture and heat could possibly melt and effect a powder.

I am really hoping someone will tell me its not an accurate method
Because I dont like the results
I think my test prop is actually cypionate
And the tren E and masterone e is way off

I am waiting for a Infrared thermometer hoping it's more accurate
And also doing HPLC test soon
But still need an affective melting point test that I can always use

I made a bowl shape with aluminum foil and attached it to a pot
Than I filled the pot with water just enough to touch the aluminum foil
Placed a little powder in the aluminum foil
Than I placed the pot on the stove and turned it on slowly raising the temperature
I used a digital meat thermometer to measure the water

I am afraid I dont like the results

melting point of WHAT??

Melting point of the raw powders in the aluminum foil
I stick the thermometer as close as possible to the foil to get the reading
Test prop came close to test cypionate melting point
The Tren E came close to Tren A
Masterone E I can't find the melting point while searching the internet but it melted at around 150 F
Masteron prop is all over the internet around 300 F +

I am really hoping someone will tell me its not an accurate method
Because I dont like the results
I think my test prop is actually cypionate
And the tren E and masterone e is way off

I am waiting for a Infrared thermometer hoping it's more accurate
And also doing HPLC test soon
But still need an affective melting point test that I can always use

The melting point of Testosterone prop is: 118-123 °C and melting point of Testosterone cypionate is: 101-102°
at what temp did your start to melt? and why would you suspect that your test prop is actually test C. How acute was the fluctuation between the 2 esters?
You need to give us more details man, we cannot read your mind.
tell us every detail then maybe we can help.
get with it bro@!!!!@

Last edited:
Melting point of the raw powders in the aluminum foil
I stick the thermometer as close as possible to the foil to get the reading
Test prop came close to test cypionate melting point
The Tren E came close to Tren A
Masterone E I can't find the melting point while searching the internet but it melted at around 150 F
Masteron prop is all over the internet around 300 F +

theres no way your going to get accurate readings by sticking the thermometor as close as you can.
get a better way to melt and test.

Totally impossible to get accurate readings this way, and which aliminhum type did you shape into a cup??
Theres over a dozen types,
Alloy 1100. This grade is commercially pure aluminum. ...
Alloy 2011. The highlights of this grade are high mechanical strength and outstanding machining skills. ...
Alloy 2014. ...
Alloy 2024. ...
Alloy 3003. ...
Alloy 5052. ...
Alloy 6061. ...
Alloy 6063.
and the width thereof will affect the temperature transfers

The melting point of Testosterone prop is: 118-123 °C and melting point of Testosterone cypionate is: 101-102°
at what temp did your start to melt? and why would you suspect that your test prop is actually test C. How acute was the fluctuation between the 2 esters?
get with it bro@!!!!@

It melted at 200 F so 93 Celsius

I am getting Infrared thermometer soon hope it's more accurate

get with it bro@!!!!@

Totally impossible to get accurate readings this way, and which aliminhum type did you shape into a cup??
Theres over a dozen types,
Alloy 1100. This grade is commercially pure aluminum. ...
Alloy 2011. The highlights of this grade are high mechanical strength and outstanding machining skills. ...
Alloy 2014. ...
Alloy 2024. ...
Alloy 3003. ...
Alloy 5052. ...
Alloy 6061. ...
Alloy 6063.
and the width thereof will affect the temperature transfers

Thats what I was thinking
But didn't know how to put the words together for a search

I have a black turkish coffee pot
Thinking to use it with the Infrared thermometer

I will place it in a way thats not directly touching the fire
Maybe in a pot with boiling water and on a peice of block wood

I have a black turkish coffee pot
Thinking to use it with the Infrared thermometer

I will place it in a way thats not directly touching the fire
Maybe in a pot with boiling water and on a peice of block wood

I have a black Turkish bong and will smoke and ponder this.

theres no way your going to get accurate readings by sticking the thermometor as close as you can.
get a better way to melt and test.

^^^^ What he said!!!
I tell you how I have always done it and it works great. Get just a regular inexpensive glass lab thermometer. Take a strip of reg aluminum foil about 2 1/2 in wide and 6in long. Roll it up around the tip of the thermo like rolling a joint leaving about 3/4 of in hanging off the tip of thermo. Then before you get it all the way rolled up fold that 3/4 tip over. Then finish rolling up. Now, on the thinnest side at the tip of thermometer, make a bowl shape right at the tip of thermometer. Drop a tiny tiny amount of your hormone in this small bowl shaped area. Now set this tip on a hot plate, GLASS stove top, heating stirplate, something smooth on top. Pull the thermo to the edge of where heat is or outter edge of the heated surface so as to not consume the tip of thermo then you can push closer to center of surface until thermo is reading approx the melt temp. The closer you bump the tip of thermo toward the center of your heated surface the higher the temp goes and you can regulate it pretty easy. just keep doing it until your product melts and then record the temp. I NEVER have real products melt outside of the actual melt point of the product with this method so if you are doing it right and it is not on point, then the product is not what you think it is. Doing it right consists of several things. One is to make sure to get the foil TIGHT around the tip of that thermometer. If you have a loose and gappy wrap of foil then the results will be skewed.

^^^^ What he said!!!
I tell you how I have always done it and it works great. Get just a regular inexpensive glass lab thermometer. Take a strip of reg aluminum foil about 2 1/2 in wide and 6in long. Roll it up around the tip of the thermo like rolling a joint leaving about 3/4 of in hanging off the tip of thermo. Then before you get it all the way rolled up fold that 3/4 tip over. Then finish rolling up. Now, on the thinnest side at the tip of thermometer, make a bowl shape right at the tip of thermometer. Drop a tiny tiny amount of your hormone in this small bowl shaped area. Now set this tip on a hot plate, GLASS stove top, heating stirplate, something smooth on top. Pull the thermo to the edge of where heat is or outter edge of the heated surface so as to not consume the tip of thermo then you can push closer to center of surface until thermo is reading approx the melt temp. The closer you bump the tip of thermo toward the center of your heated surface the higher the temp goes and you can regulate it pretty easy. just keep doing it until your product melts and then record the temp. I NEVER have real products melt outside of the actual melt point of the product with this method so if you are doing it right and it is not on point, then the product is not what you think it is. Doing it right consists of several things. One is to make sure to get the foil TIGHT around the tip of that thermometer. If you have a loose and gappy wrap of foil then the results will be skewed.

there you go.

I just tried it
Don't know how to do it correctly
Think my thermometer is not the correct one

A few days ago I tried it with infrared thermometer
It was accurate
Accept for the masteron
I think it might be nandrolone
Will figure it out in a few days
Waiting for labmax shipment to arrive

I just tried it
Don't know how to do it correctly
Think my thermometer is not the correct one

A few days ago I tried it with infrared thermometer
It was accurate
Accept for the masteron
I think it might be nandrolone
Will figure it out in a few days
Waiting for labmax shipment to arrive

I just posted the melting point for Mast E on the melting points sticky thread for you. As to the thermometer. It is a technique you have to get down.
DAMMIT man! Hate to hear you got product switch on the Mast E for Nandro!!!! Definate downgrade. You should go with more reputable sources bro.

Back