First in ...... peptides are the wave of the future

cool forum DPR, this is where my knowledge base is lacking the most, looking forward to learning a few things.

Well, don't be shy -- which ones are preferred these days for boosting GH and for lean muscle mass gains? I did some reading over on datBtru a while back but I haven't taken the plunge yet. Ipamorelin and GRF (1-29), in particular, looked promising for my goals.

Last edited:
Currently on igf-1 Lr3, loving it. I have never slept better in my life. running 60mcg per day PWO, hunger is through the roof, hypoglycemia is kicking in, as well as arthritic joints.

Taking some glucosamine and MSM for joints, fixed it in two days.

I have to eat every 2 hours and carb up like crazy after injections.

Pumps are also incredible and keep me rock hard after i inject.

I am on TNE and igf-1 right now and i have gone up 10lbs in 3 weeks on the dot. I am 5'10'' 240lbs 9-11% BF.

I think that IGF-1 yields more results than HGH in considerably quicker time frame.
I believe that IGF-1 is like HGH, only about 110 amino acids short of the HGH being at 192 per strand and igf-1 being at 80-84 per strand.

Last edited:
^agree

I have been using peptides for about two years now, and some of them are great.
IGF-LR3 is my favorite, followed by GHRP-2.

Right now peptides are in the gray area, hopefully they will stay under the radar.

I prefer peptides over AAS because of the more mild sides. I think they are a better choice for women.

I have my girlfiend on GHRP-2 and Melanotan II.
Her workouts have improved, and the Melanotan has kicked her libido into high gear.

No complaints from me.

This is a subject im most definatly interested in. Are they legal, are they effective and how much, and what are the sides? Plus price and availability.

^agree

I have been using peptides for about two years now, and some of them are great.
IGF-LR3 is my favorite, followed by GHRP-2.

Right now peptides are in the gray area, hopefully they will stay under the radar.

care to elaborate on mhy the ghrp-2 ?
surely the 2 has some effects on hunger

definately looking into this. Would be interested in seeing some sample cycles for specific goals posted in the future (ie fat burning, bulking, recomp, ect).

GHRP-2 will have slight effect on hunger felt by some but a majority of people will feel GHRP-6 far more, myself included.

SRC

Thank u sir... questions on the gh/fragment if u dont mind... does it cause any site growth or gasteral dist/shot stomach sub-q like rHGH-same question for PEG-MGF? It this fragment(171-191) designed for human? Reading @Dat for the last month, and couldn't seem to find this out. Thanks

-Best

Last edited:
Thank u sir... questions on the gh/fragment if u dont mind... does it cause any site growth or gasteral dist/shot stomach sub-q like rHGH-same question for PEG-MGF? It this fragment(171-191) designed for human? Reading @Dat for the last month, and couldn't seem to find this out. Thanks

-Best

Landscape, its good to see you on here.

To answer your questions on Frag, it does not casue site growth.

HGH Fragment has been studied on humans with proven results. Frag 177-191 is commonly sold as 176 but is less desired so make sure you are getting what you buy.

This peptide is designed for fat reduction and works very well, but it needs to administered several times a day due to the short half life.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

SRC

Landscape, its good to see you on here.

To answer your questions on Frag, it does not casue site growth.

HGH Fragment has been studied on humans with proven results. Frag 177-191 is commonly sold as 176 but is less desired so make sure you are getting what you buy.

This peptide is designed for fat reduction and works very well, but it needs to administered several times a day due to the short half life.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

SRC

Nice.. Just didnt know why they dont stick w one number(176)/ and dose accordingly. Your thoughts on the PEG-MGF/effects in ataching to intistine like IGF? Thanks for the feedback.. I think im getting my head around the basics. From not knowing shit a couple weeks ago

-best

currently on igf-1 lr3, loving it. I have never slept better in my life. Running 60mcg per day pwo, hunger is through the roof, hypoglycemia is kicking in, as well as arthritic joints.

Taking some glucosamine and msm for joints, fixed it in two days.

I have to eat every 2 hours and carb up like crazy after injections.

Pumps are also incredible and keep me rock hard after i inject.

I am on tne and igf-1 right now and i have gone up 10lbs in 3 weeks on the dot. I am 5'10'' 240lbs 9-11% bf.

I think that igf-1 yields more results than hgh in considerably quicker time frame.
I believe that igf-1 is like hgh, only about 110 amino acids short of the hgh being at 192 per strand and igf-1 being at 80-84 per strand.

tne ??

Back