First injection ever, wow.

faaarrrkk, the pain is here, fuaaarrk.

Well, it looks as if you got what you wanted. LOL! If your going to keep shooting quads I would use a 25g 1" bro. It's not fun when the pain hits, but the gains will be worth it. I've had them so bad that I had to lie to people and tell them I pulled a quad because I walked like someone beat me with a bat. It was horrible, and thats why I'm not a fan of shooting quads. I usually stick with glutes and shoulders. Welcome to the wonderful world of AAS. Things will never be the same.

well. just woke up and the PIP from my first pin isn't bad at all. might be cause i used a 25g x1 and i'm pinning 70mg ed instead of 150 eod.

Wow I just finished my first injection ever (in the quad) of test prop. My hands were shaking like no other haha. It wasn't that bad at all though. Gonna go work out the legs in an hour. When should the pain if any start to occur and libido increase? I also took my aromasin 12.5. I think im gonna take that every day.

Everyone is different but I do not get any pain from Test P if is dosed correctly.

prop in the quads has gotta be rough. Ive never taken prop but ive heard its ssupposed to kindof 'burn' as its injected..but you should probably be sore when you wake up the next day for sure.

yeah i pinned again in my other quad when i got up this morning. now both my quads are killing... on to delts tomorrow. FML! hahaha

Back