First injections. Share your amusing first pin stories.

I got lucky. I was extremely tired after a week at work, came home on a Friday night and was so exhausted that I had no anxiety. It was more of a chore my first time pinning. And the thought of that would normally make me nervous.

Now it's easy as pie. I don't find it painful, uncomfortable etc. I just find it boring as hell and hate sitting there that long to push oil through a 25g. ;)

I'm glad I never had a problem besides being nervous. Now when I pin I have that picture of Boston Loyds arm after he injected into a nerve bed if anyone saw that. Its in the back of my head every shot and it makes me think a little lol.

My first:

I was really anxious! Not because of the needle or the roids but really just the thing about pinning myself. I had read a lot on how to do properly and read about the z-injection technique so thats what I tried to do!

I had everything ready, drew the gear to the syringe, changed needle, found the spot on my thigh, swapped with alcohol. Took a deep breath and drew back on the skin, slowly entering the needle - all the way down. My hands were shacking and I couldn't hold back the skin so the needle took a litte detour while being inside me, fuck I thought. Well, held it still and aspirated, only bubbles. Started to inject and did slowly, felt really great!
Cooked some meals afterwards and ate on the way to the gym. Felt like a fucking beast since I was now on roids! Even though it was test E so there's no way I could have felt it. Went up on every single lift and felt amazing. Next day I could barely walk due to the pip. Not odd considering the needle had hopped around inside the muscle as I failed the z-technique. Just pinned regulary from there on.

Back when I actually could turn enough to see where I was pinning.... lol
With my first bottle ever, a mexican brand with a scottish terrier on the box, I pinned so slow, and in the wrong place, that I ended up sticking myself 4 times before I got a decent spot and got the balls up to push it all the way in!
Granted I was 19 years old, with no help so I guess it wasn't too bad I gained 17 amazing pounds that I really kept. I wish it was still like that now...

Back