first insulin cycle added advice appreciated

lukef96

long story short got 5 weeks of my bulk left deca and test and have decided to add in insulin last 4 weeks
ill be using humalog
my cycle history is 5 cycles up around 1g on most cycles now,
stats are
age 25
height 5 11
weight 235-240 lbs
bf 15% est
training 7 years

will be using a glucometer

ill be doing more reseach but was hoping people on here could help me out with a protocol
was thinking 5iu breakfast than 5iu post workout , or start low 2iu post workout only and work up

10g dextrose per 1iu within 15 mins of injecting + 40-60g protein whey, another meal within 60-90 mins 40-60g c , 40-60g p and fats
so is it just simple carbs i should be having on first meal of shot of mix and the second meal?

only on training days 5 times a week

any advice would be appreciated thanks

Unless your making a living at this gig why chance death? Just my opinion. Fuck up bad and death is an option

Unless your making a living at this gig why chance death? Just my opinion. Fuck up bad and death is an option

understandable , but surely research is key. i was going to do it on my next bulk next year before i compete but thought this would be a good ideaon my last 4 weeks of this bulk to see how my body reacts to it and what dosage works for me.
i would appreciate some advice

I haven't fucked wiyh insulin so I don't have any credible advice to offer. I'm already married to a needle for trt and I don't want to become dependant on insulin as well

i wouldn't do it with breakfast.. unnecessary.. post workout is where you want to use it.. i would start low as well.. maybe 2-3iu and work your way up to 5.. you need a fast acting carb like dextrose..

and dont just do dextrose and protein.. i would also add glutamine to the mix..

i wouldn't do it with breakfast.. unnecessary.. post workout is where you want to use it.. i would start low as well.. maybe 2-3iu and work your way up to 5.. you need a fast acting carb like dextrose..

and dont just do dextrose and protein.. i would also add glutamine to the mix..

thanks for the advice i was leaning towards that protocol , brought my dextrose , will add in the bcaa creatine glutamine with it pwo.
then for my meal 60 mins later white rice /chicken? would you add in healthy fats ?
thanks

also with 2iu lets say 20g dextrose , my usual post workout meal is usually around 80g fructose so do i scrap that or keep that and add the 20g dextrose on top?

Last edited:
Back