First Insulin Cycle/Insulin Protocol -NEED FURHER ADVICE-

ChronikGear

Hello everyone,

I have done some quite long research for the past month also almost 2- hours aday on doing research and have finally come to the conclusion of going with an Insulin cycle.
i shortly show how i am going with this cycle and dosages along with everything else.
The cycle will go for about a month 4 days on 3 days off.

I will be starting to inject NovoRapid at 2iu first day and slowly working my way up to 6 iu untill the end of my cycle because i do not want to abuse Insulin and im 100% sure that 6iu is plenty for good gains.

My protocol for injecting will be as following, i will use 10g of dextrose per IU, and so this is how i will be doing it, and if there is anything that needs to be improved please do not hesitate to share it here after all insulin can lead to death if not handled properly.

I will have a good clean meal containing around 30g of carbs/protein 1 hr before workout.
Goto gym and have a good workout
Come home and inject my 2iu
5 mins later drink my 20g of dextrose and 2-5g mono creatine. which will take me around 10 minutes to drink
15 mins after injection i will have my ISOPURE Whey protein drink which contains 50g of protein 5g L-Glutamine which will take me around 10 mins to drink.
30 mins after injection i will have a chicken breast and 20g of maltodextrin.
2hrs after injection i will have 2 cans of tuna which has 40g of protein and 20g of maltodextrin.

As i increase dosages i will also increase my intake on carbs by 10 every IU.

Does the above Protocol look safe??
If not what can be improved?

Nutrition and protocol look ok. Two things though

1. Are you running AAS or GH along with the slin? Insulin can be very powerful, but I've found it to be much less effective without at least AAS, preferably AAS and GH.

2. I think it will surprise you how fast Novorapid will start to hit you, I would suggest starting to ingest your carbs immediately after you pin the slin...even taking a sip before would be good. Better to have the carbs ready than starting to feel yourself go hypo and then having to "catch up".

That being said, 2iu is definitely a safe dose and 6ius is still quite safe, would be hard to hurt yourself on 6iu's unless you are just plain stupid, which it doesn't seem like you are.

Once you start to realize how your body reacts to the slin you could slowly back down the carbs alittle, I.e. 8g's carbs per 1iu then slowly going down to around 5-6g's of carbs per iu.

One last thing, and honestly I would say the most important thing. Your protocol looks effective and safe, BUT you need to realize that life can happen. So, ALWAYS have candy/Gatorade/soda/SIMPLE carbs on hand at all times while the insulin is active in your body because an emergency could always come up and you might have to run out the door. If it truly is an emergency you may not be thinking clearly so I would even have some simple carbs as an "emergency stash" in your car, and other places around the house, so that if you aren't thinking clearly, and start to go hypo, you have the carbs available to pull yourself out.

Nope.. (OP)
First thing I will say is I hope you are running this during a cycle and not on its own. If not you are wasting your time. Insulin use will make you fuller but don't expect miracles and without using gear in conjuction and at 6iu you may gain a pound or 2

1. Novorapid gives you a 5 hour window to maximize nutrient shuttling
2. Too many carbs but honestly at 2iu to 6iu its not going to matter. 10g carbs per iu is not for each meal but the total amount taken within the window.
3. Take your shot immediately after your workout not when you get home. Buy a frio insulin wallet and take it to the gym with you. If you can't do this your missing out on the whole point of taking it post workout.
4. Your post injection shake should include half of your total carb intake along with 50g of protein, creatine, glutamine and bcaas. It should be taken 15 mins after your shot
5. Seperate the remaining carbs within 2 meals which both will also include 40-50g protein and be whole foods not shakes, first meal taken at the 2.5 hour mark from your shot and last meal at 4.5 hours from shot.
6. Have a bcaa drink between each meal as well

I am at 20iu post workout at the moment and I love it but if you are not 100% dedicated you need to stay away as it can kill you. I won't go into more detail as I do not like giving slin advice as if you need to ask alot of questions you shouldn't touch it. And the above should give you a base knowledge to start

Last edited:
Nutrition and protocol look ok. Two things though

1. Are you running AAS or GH along with the slin? Insulin can be very powerful, but I've found it to be much less effective without at least AAS, preferably AAS and GH.

2. I think it will surprise you how fast Novorapid will start to hit you, I would suggest starting to ingest your carbs immediately after you pin the slin...even taking a sip before would be good. Better to have the carbs ready than starting to feel yourself go hypo and then having to "catch up".

That being said, 2iu is definitely a safe dose and 6ius is still quite safe, would be hard to hurt yourself on 6iu's unless you are just plain stupid, which it doesn't seem like you are.

Once you start to realize how your body reacts to the slin you could slowly back down the carbs alittle, I.e. 8g's carbs per 1iu then slowly going down to around 5-6g's of carbs per iu.

One last thing, and honestly I would say the most important thing. Your protocol looks effective and safe, BUT you need to realize that life can happen. So, ALWAYS have candy/Gatorade/soda/SIMPLE carbs on hand at all times while the insulin is active in your body because an emergency could always come up and you might have to run out the door. If it truly is an emergency you may not be thinking clearly so I would even have some simple carbs as an "emergency stash" in your car, and other places around the house, so that if you aren't thinking clearly, and start to go hypo, you have the carbs available to pull yourself out.

im not running any AAS or GH.<- never have.

@Kazmir I am running slin by its self i dont need to jack 100 different things in me.
@Kazmir im also 100% sure ill gain alot more than 2lbs taking it post workout,and i think 2.5hrs for the first meal is quite along time my sugar levels could drop instantly, so ill have my meal at 30 or 45min and the second one at 2.5hrs because the peak time being 30min-2hrs.

A slin only cycle LOL good luck.... peak times for novorapid is 15 mins and 2.5 hours buy a meter and test it and you will see. Seeing how i have been running it for 2 years safely I must not know what I am talking about and I am glad you have it all figured out. LMFAO this is why slin gets a bad rap and why people who use it don't like giving advice. Have at er buddy you will be grossly disappointed as your protocol does not make a lick of sense its more of a protocol for novolog not novorapid...

Your right with your protocol you will gain more than 2 lbs but I would put money on it not being much muscle as your not utilizing the shuttling properly so most of it will be water and fat, not only that but what about the rest of the 5 hour window your last meal your stating is at 2.5 hours that's dangerous all on its own. But hey your the slin guru and have it all figured out.. enjoy the madness

Thats it for me, no sense trying to help someone who knows it all. My last post on the subject.

Last edited:
A slin only cycle LOL good luck.... peak times for novorapid is 15 mins and 2.5 hours buy a meter and test it and you will see. Seeing how i have been running it for 2 years safely I must not know what I am talking about and I am glad you have it all figured out. LMFAO this is why slin gets a bad rap and why people who use it don't like giving advice. Have at er buddy you will be grossly disappointed as your protocol does not make a lick of sense its more of a protocol for novolog not novorapid...

Your right with your protocol you will gain more than 2 lbs but I would put money on it not being much muscle as your not utilizing the shuttling properly so most of it will be water and fat, not only that but what about the rest of the 5 hour window your last meal your stating is at 2.5 hours that's dangerous all on its own. But hey your the slin guru and have it all figured out.. enjoy the madness
Thats it for me, no sense trying to help someone who knows it all. My last post on the subject.

diabetesaustralia.com.au/en/NDSS-Content/Diabetes-Information-Sheets/Insulin--Diabetes/<--- states that Novorapid Insulin aspart is short acting just like Humalog.
*****************/forum/anabolic-steroids/insulin-only-cycle-results-598271.html<---- he ran insulin only cycle and gained 9.3kg of muscle in 10 days?

i didnt say im the slin guru but i have done months of research on this what ur telling me is my months of research is basically or for nothing, the guy above you says the protocols good and effective, ur saying its crap, how?
isnt novorapid exacly as novolog? both fast acting? And u told me to inject myself at the gym right after my workout, is that really safe? i could go in hypo while driving and i bet it wouldn't feel good.
what do you suggest on my protocol in order to maximize muscle gain?

Last edited:
Coming from a type 1 diabetic for 20 years, running slin and no gear is a terrible idea. Without gear your body is way more sensitive to insulin and your body will probably produce more of its own, so you are covering what you shoot but not what your body releases. Honestly bro if you are running slin only you will just get fat and the potential of type 2 diabetes. You are on low doses but you can go low super easy, esp without running test. I honestly say put down the pin and find a dif cycle, noting good will come of this. Not trying to bash you but u are taking huge risks for not a lot of rewards

Hey man,

On the Novo website it says Novorapid is peaking in 1 hour and is nearly out of the system by 2.5 hours.

Is this not the case? Considering you have actually done insulin and can give real world experience.

Back