First jab help needed

newbrooks

New to the lovely game!
Ok i had me first jab in the glute on thursday. I just have a couple of question i'd like help with.

1. if i go though a vein is there anything 2 worry about

2. I've now got a horrible cold is there anything wrong there?

well threw a vein it happens nothing really to worry about . in my oppinion I actully did the same thing on Thrusday and blood shot out like a lil water foutain.. for half a second... but the Cold... i don't know im tryin to get some info on a side effect of what im taking.. cause im running a 100.7 fever.... but the vein thing you'll be fine

newbrooks said:
Ok i had me first jab in the glute on thursday. I just have a couple of question i'd like help with.

1. if i go though a vein is there anything 2 worry about

2. I've now got a horrible cold is there anything wrong there?

its most likely the test flu. that happens to some people when they start running Test. should go away in a few days. i got it from sust only. never test e/c.

25 to be trhere for 2 days for 1 inject lol 22 and 23 my friends use ans i use... same shit iv been told .. i use 22 most of time if i do get scar tissue well where i ject i got tattoos so to me it sersonally dunt matter .. make shere u not in same spot over and over the main thing i think

juced_porkchop said:
25 to be trhere for 2 days for 1 inject lol 22 and 23 my friends use ans i use... same shit iv been told .. i use 22 most of time if i do get scar tissue well where i ject i got tattoos so to me it sersonally dunt matter .. make shere u not in same spot over and over the main thing i think
When we refer to scar tissue, we're referring to the muscle tissue, not the skin tissue.

mranak said:
When we refer to scar tissue, we're referring to the muscle tissue, not the skin tissue.

That dreadful scar tissue! imagine how i feel running test prop eod and eq eo test injec with a 22g.... feel like a fucking pin cushion..... but the summer is coming and the guy in the mirror looks and feels alot better (and this is only going into week 3 Muahhaha)

Regarding that scar tissue, it was horrbile with my first cycle for instance cuz i only hit my glutes, since than Im more comfortable hitting my delts as well so now i got 4 sites to rotate rather than 2. This has eased the pain down signifficantly since theres more time for full tissue recovery.

Good Lord!!

And you guys wonder why so many are afraid to pin and take chances with liver toxic orals?....

maybe afraid of the side effects from injecting? I never had a problem until this week and my first shot of cycle #2. Delt is left a little sore and tight....did have a small lump but i believe that has gone. I am thinking its normal but a little scare since its the first time. I think it may be from injectiong too fast....going to try quad today.

Back