First Liquid Clen Cycle need some help and info from veteran forum members

Sure you'd be better off planning and dieting for one or the other, but it definitely can be done. I was pretty slim before the cycle to begin with though so others may have had different experiences. I've been blessed with high metabolism. :)

Sounds like you're as ready as you can be right now.

Start at 40 is nice. I was able to build up to 200 in no time (about 8 days) and that's when I thought a mL a day (200mcg/mL) is a LOT.
Stopped for a few days then stayed around 140mcg/day.

Holy christ that's a shit-ton of Clen! It would probably kill me, no joke. This is coming from someone that can drink 2 GRAMS of caffeine a day without any problems. Damn!

OP: Fix your diet first man. Taking off weight with something that's rough on the body, only to put it back on just isn't healthy.

Hell, I bet you would see better results by hooking up with 3J, not only long-term, but in the short-term too. At least that's my opinion. :p

When I ran clen last year, this is the protocol I used:

(dosage in mcg)
40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/120/120/120/100/100/80/80/60/60/40

If you have a ml dropper, this is the dosage for a 200mcg/ml bottle:
0.2/0.2/0.2/0.3/0.3/0.3/0.4/0.4/0.4/0.5/0.5/0.5/0.6/0.6/0.6/0.5/0.5/0.4/0.4/0.3/0.3/0.2

Holy christ that's a shit-ton of Clen! It would probably kill me, no joke. This is coming from someone that can drink 2 GRAMS of caffeine a day without any problems. Damn!

OP: Fix your diet first man. Taking off weight with something that's rough on the body, only to put it back on just isn't healthy.

Hell, I bet you would see better results by hooking up with 3J, not only long-term, but in the short-term too. At least that's my opinion. :p

agreed, I was naive and realised it very quickly. Should've seen when I used to have three PWO scoops in my protein shakes, was 1g plus a day of caffeine (not quite your 2g) but I did it everyday for a year.
When I came off it was like being hit by a bus. The 24-48 hours my body was dead to me.

OP: have to stick with halfwit on this one, diet will be all you need. I'd be looking at clen if you just can't break single digit bf and you're REALLY trying. I was at 8% and trying to make 5%

Bump?

where you guys at I guess no one is using clen or its not popular

To be honest I've used clen numerous times with different cycles, etc.......but have always chosen the veterinary clen pump for some reason. maybe my reasoning is that they wouldn't give a million dollar race horse anything dirty, so my 10 cent ass should be ok using it. I can provide you with lots of first hand experience on the vet clen if you ever want it. sorry I can't help with the liquid question.

Thanks for all the feedback and info keep it coming I start on monda

I went from 270 - 230 now im in the 220s I don't know my body fat I just want to drop fat and loose weight I have been on a clean diet and tracking my food with MFP that's why I waited a week my diet was not ready

I eat turkey breast with either broccoli or asparagus also rotisserie chicken breast , my first meal after the fasted cardio will be GNC lean shake I also eat almonds and walnuts for healthy fats im gonna aim for 2500 calories at a 750 deficit

I will monitor my water with water logged app also no more pre workouts and sauna I will see how much I can build up to if sides get bad I will taper down.

any other advice feedback or info is much appreciated thanks a lot fellas still curious to see if I want to run it for more than 2 weeks time will tell and if so I will buy keto for 32$ on cem

don't take it after 3pm. You won't sleep properly. First thing in the morning or just after first meal is my advice.

Jitters are normal for first 1-2 days.

Took today off from work took first dose today at 40 mcg mild shakes took it at 1230 usually I will be taking it at 6 am before cardio, I have a question regarding the syringe does it matter the type the one the company gave me has a flat stopper and the ones I order has like a tip so im think I will not get as much as the other not sure if it matters.

not particularly. If you manage to draw the correct amount, then orally inject the full barrel contents, I wouldn't care what shape it is.

did not feel like training today also had slight prostate cramps kind of feeling crudy not sure if its me getting used to the clen gonna up the dose tomorrow to 80 I think I have a feeling I wont be able to go up to high maybe 120 at the most

just listen to your body mate. I never felt that bad I considered not training, but it was restrictive to my cardiovascular endurance so you may find you do less during workouts, OR take longer rests.

im used to taking a pre workout and maybe the clen just made me a bit tired? or I think I just might have been lazy im going to the gym after work today I took 80 mcg today in the morning, I also packed with me 2 3 gram servings of taurine and potassium.

My mistake yesterday was I would just drink 1 liter of water very fast then not drink at all , I need to be sipping water all day, any tips will help fellas thanks.

Maybe I'm just fortunate and never had one, but what the hell is a prostate cramp?! :wtf:

I carry an insulated water bottle with me, so I'm always drinking water. If you feel stable and you *need* a PWO, you can try a very small dose and see if you can tolerate them both. Just be sure to check your heart rate during exercise.

I held going to the bathroom along with drinking large amount of water then not drinking nothing that gave me a very not pleasant pain in my protstate or by my urinary area, im slow sipping water and I have drank already 2 liters in about 2 hours, yea im gonna have to see how it goes with a PWO because it will have cafffiene and it may make me cramp and I do Olympic lifting I cannot cramp during that

Ok its about 5 pm my time I have consumed 6 liters of water during the end of my day I had to take a pee I kind of waited about 10 minutes then I felt a small tad bit of the pain I felt yesterday coming from down below I presume my prostate or urinary track I took today more serious and I feel much better you need to drink a lot of water on this stuff throughout the day I doubt I will be able to have PWO it will make me cramp or mess me up some how I know, who is is running this stuff im also about to train gonna also try to do LISS cardio afterwards , I really feel the temperature rising on my body im almost breaking a sweat sometimes I think once while taking a crap lol.

lol at sweating whilst defacating! That's one intense session....

I used to carry around a 1.5L bottle of water, one at home at one at work.
That way 4.5 to 6L of water a day was very do-able whilst sipping constantly

LISS all the way when on clen. I tried playing indoor soccer one day and nearly has an asthma attack!

Well I felt like I was about to sweat while taking a dump lol.

ok so as soon as I went to stretch I felt cramping linger to me so I bull dogged like a 1 liter then just stretched real slowly and took my time also hopped on the stationary bike.

training was good no cramping beside a trap cramp and my lower back on last rep of heavy front squats but overall I was very happy not to cramp I took the careful steps.

feels as if I am more sore while on clen for some reason mostly my legs im used to when cutting doing 2 a days cardio in the morning the oly training at night im not doing cardio in the Am but if I train at my gym I will do 30 minutes of LISS cardio after lifting.

Gonna ramp up to 100 mcg tomorrow I also packed a bit more taurine also finally packed my diet food turkey breast with asparagus.

Back