First Liquid Clen Cycle need some help and info from veteran forum members

EasternLegend

Hows it going fellas first off I have used liquid clen before so I am no noob just wanting to start it off right and get the best results.

I will be receiving my
Clenbuterol HCL 200 mcg/ml 60ml bottle.

Wanted to post this thread...

Stats

25 years old
6 foot

Training style

I plan to do fasted AM cardio after taking the clen

PM training Olympic Weightlifting - Squat Program

I have been cutting for these last few months with the discontinued oxy eca from leecheek I bought a few bottles.

I have seen many threads just wanted to know the best way to do the dosing and supplements that may help I Train Olympic weightlifting so I don't wanna cramp I take GMS which is glycerol it helps with hydration I know I will need taurine as well, I will most likely bump this thread often if I have question or info to tell you fellas, so as of now I will keep training and eating clean till my order comes in...

If you fellas need any info from me that will help me yield the best results let me know I remember when I was taking it like 2 years ago I was getting thin loosing weight and I was not even on a diet or training hard or doing 2 a days, right now im eating super clean low calories and sometimes 2 a days cardio and weightlifting this should be interesting.

Any feedback information will be much appreciated.

Also needed some info on Keto before I buy it I want to run the clen for a good amount of time possibly I see it on cem for 30$ just wondering when to take it and I have read its helpful either way for clen.

I'd start at 80mcg per day, then ramp it up 20mcg every day until your happy. I've never gone over 140mcg a day tho... Thats plenty.

How large a deficit are you in?

Run keto 1mg per day... Best dosed at night, it can make you pretty drowsy. I've always ran it from day 1 with clen, but its not really necessary til about the end of week 2.

I've run clen before.

I went on the whole 2 weeks on 2 weeks off approach and that worked. For research I did try the longer than 2 weeks trick, running 1mg keto each night before bed. Didn't help much as it was only allowing my body to keep doing larger amounts of clen.

Personally, I'd rather let my body re-adjust to normal, then go again at lower doses.

After awhile I did have to stop as I found it fucked with my aerobic capacity when playing sports such as football (soccer). I'd be wheezing like I was about to have an asthma attack.

Some say start at 20 that's low kind of I guess If the side effects get to high I will lower the dose I think I remember the most I took was 120 but I thought you run keto on every 3rd week at night and its liquid so not sure how to measure it, let me know if you got a good scheme to start clen like 20-40-60 etc, also I want to take this in the morning then do LISS.

My tdee is 3250 calories cutting at 2500 is perfect I have cut as low as 1600 calories, also does clen suppress appetite my old fat burner did it so I wa able to eat less oxy eca

My tdee is 3250 calories cutting at 2500 is perfect I have cut as low as 1600 calories, also does clen suppress appetite my old fat burner did it so I wa able to eat less oxy eca

Good stuff. Some people report appetite suppression, others find it makes them hungrier. You'll have to wait and see.

A bit of extra caffeine pre-workout wouldn't hurt.

I HAVE HEARD THAT BENADRYL IS A MYTH AND TO GET KETO , man I hope it doesn't make me more hungry I can eat like a t rex, it makes sense because clen will help with muscle mass and other things right?

I thought you should avoid taking pre workouts I take c4 right now but I just ordered a product I use my Olympic lifting coach recommended it called jack stack I stack it with c4 sometimes see link below its super legit stuff.

quest-nutrition.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=44

what other benefits have you guys seen from taking clen beside weigh loss , see a lot of people have the argument that its impossible to build muscle and loose fat at the same time I have been doing it but now im gonna be on clen its gonna be even better.

I ran clen for the first time this summer and loved it. I started at 50 mcg and went up 10 daily. I would take clen for two weeks then stop and start taking the ephedrine/aspirin/caffeine mix for two weeks, then would jump back on the clen etc

Gonna wait this week and start next Monday so who here mostly does 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and who here has run it longer with keto any information is good

done the 2 weeks on/off approach and the 3-4 weeks with 1mil/100mg keto each night.

the 2weeks on/off worked better as the keto did fuck all imo.

as for weight loss, can't really quantify it as I was on a calorie deficit already and it was just used to increase the potential cut. I did up up losing 10kgs over my cutting phase so it's bound to have helped a bit!

My best advice is to start SMALL. Guys that tell you to start at 80mcg may have a much higher tolerance than you do. I personally have made the mistake of going with a "cookie-cutter" approach, and yakked so hard, I popped blood vessels in my eyes. I have an ENORMOUS tolerance to stims, but Clen is some potent stuff to me. (starting at 60mcg did that to me FYI)

Start between 20 and 40mcg. You will get jitters and likely experience some discomfort to heat, but as long as it's tolerable - you can move up the next day.

Don't forget to increase your water intake and electrolytes as you will likely sweat more. Taurine depletion is bad enough, wouldn't want to start cramping from a lack of magnesium/sodium/calcium/potassium too.

2 on, 2 off is ideal in my experience as well.

Best of luck!

My .02c :)

I HAVE HEARD THAT BENADRYL IS A MYTH AND TO GET KETO , man I hope it doesn't make me more hungry I can eat like a t rex, it makes sense because clen will help with muscle mass and other things right?

I thought you should avoid taking pre workouts I take c4 right now but I just ordered a product I use my Olympic lifting coach recommended it called jack stack I stack it with c4 sometimes see link below its super legit stuff.

quest-nutrition.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=44

what other benefits have you guys seen from taking clen beside weigh loss , see a lot of people have the argument that its impossible to build muscle and loose fat at the same time I have been doing it but now im gonna be on clen its gonna be even better.
correct!
get keto!
RUI has it. and i rec starting more at 40-60mcg, not 80-100mcg ed IMO.

I think 2 weeks on 2 weeks off would be maybe good I can take oxy eca for the 2 weeks off but this requires a lot of discipline with diet and not drinking but the fat loss results is worth it I am sure but I mean I could still get the keto if I wanna do like a 4 to 6 week cycle.

I think I will start at 40 mcg and build up to like 100-120 I have taurine and potassium pills what else can I take to help me out I have glycerol to it provides the body with hyper hydration.

keep the feedback and info coming

see a lot of people have the argument that its impossible to build muscle and loose fat at the same time I have been doing it but now im gonna be on clen its gonna be even better.

This is bullshit- I've personally put on 10-15 pounds on cycle while dropping a few pant sizes, I'd guess easily 5-10 pounds of fat. Sorry, don't have any experience with Clen tho...

Sounds like you're as ready as you can be right now.

Start at 40 is nice. I was able to build up to 200 in no time (about 8 days) and that's when I thought a mL a day (200mcg/mL) is a LOT.
Stopped for a few days then stayed around 140mcg/day.

Back