First pin and I'm the Hulk!!

tjkita

Beefcake
Took my first pin last night and it went smoooothe. Didn't hurt at all and went right in. Aspirated and injected. Just want to verify the amount. Syringe had .5 as first marking so I did half of that which is .25 ml of test e. So .25 = 250 right??? Just want to make sure I shot the right dosage. If so, why is the syringe so big, they should make smaller mini ones.

Took my first pin last night and it went smoooothe. Didn't hurt at all and went right in. Aspirated and injected. Just want to verify the amount. Syringe had .5 as first marking so I did half of that which is .25 ml of test e. So .25 = 250 right??? Just want to make sure I shot the right dosage. If so, why is the syringe so big, they should make smaller mini ones.

You should now how many mg per ml the gear is before you buy it mate. And I highly doubt that you have test e at 1000mg per ml... I have some test e ATM it's 250mg per ml that's pretty much standard bro. Read the vial or check your source

10ml

I have a 10ml vial (3) of test e 250. I did .25 shot. So should I have done 1ml to get my 250 twice a week?

I have a 10ml vial (3) of test e 250. I did .25 shot. So should I have done 1ml to get my 250 twice a week?

Yeah dude, you didn't pin nearly enough.

If you pinned .25cc(ml) of test you only pinned 62.5mg, which isn't enough to do anything.

You need to pin 4 times as much as you did. You need to pin 1cc, aka one FULL ml. Most all syringes are like 3cc or 5cc syringes. So you need to pin 1cc twice a week. Whatever line you filled your syringe up to, times that by four.

Anabolic

Great thanks for specifying the dosage. 1 cc/ml twice a week. Now for the HCG that's .25 twice a week right? 5000 X 5ml=10,000.

Great thanks for specifying the dosage. 1 cc/ml twice a week. Now for the HCG that's .25 twice a week right? 5000 X 5ml=10,000.

I'm a little confused...are you saying that 5000 x 5 =10,000?...no. 5000 x 5 =25,000, if you meant 5000/ml x .5ml that would equal 2500.

Also, Test e,..or Test Enanthate, will take a few weeks to start working, so be patient with it, you'll turn into the Hulk in another 5 weeks, and it'll still be in you at a decent level for a few weeks after your last pin.

Last edited:
Hcg

I was told to mix my HCG 5,000 with 5ml of bac water. Is this correct?? Then shoot .25 which = 250iu twice a week.

bro just mix 2ml of bac water with your hcg and every .1 mark on the slin pin will be 250iu. very simple, dont make it more complicated that it is man.

Already mixed 5ml

All the bros agree to add 5 mL of BW to
your Hcg. Which will give you a concentration of 1000 iu per 1 mL. Same as
saying 1000iu per cc. If you do the math then .25 ml is 250 units. You need a SUB-Q pin for precise measure. Like an insulin pin.

Is this correct? Anyone out there today?

Last edited:
sounds like you may have jumped the gun and didint do enough research , not flaming ya , well not really , but i hope your pct is all figured out correctly and in hand

Pct

Yes got all my gear and PCT in hand. It may be my first cycle but I am prepared. Just not good with ml,cc,mg, etc. I was thinking that .25 of HCG is the same for the test e, which it is not. Test is 1 cc twice a week. HCG is .25 which is 250iu twice a week. Just hope I got good advice on how to mix it with 5ml bac water.

All the bros agree to add 5 mL of BW to
your Hcg. Which will give you a concentration of 1000 iu per 1 mL. Same as
saying 1000iu per cc. If you do the math then .25 ml is 250 units. You need a SUB-Q pin for precise measure. Like an insulin pin.

Is this correct? Anyone out there today?

only 1ml and that will give u 10 iu each one have 500 iu ... u need 500iu every 4 days

Back