First Run of Tren- Mood based on Pinning Frequency

Xlshamoon65

Hello all! Before I get into my question, here at my stats. 25 years old. 5' 10" 210lbs 13% bf. 3 cycles all a year apart. test e, test e + dbol, npp + test p all cycles for about 12 weeks.

So, now that we have that out of the way. I wanted to try out tren ace for my next run, months from now but I wanted to really prepare for this one given its not just any old compound. I am normally the happiest guy on earth, no temper EVER. But running npp and test p 100mg/ EOD of each I was cranky 24/7 so given that tren is also a 19-nor I want to be careful. I've heard pinning ED rather than EOD with tren ace it will SIGNIFICANTLY help with mood given the short ester. I know ED is recommended anyway for stable blood levels, and I honestly enjoy stabbing myself (crazy I know haha). But is there any truth to this? Or is it bro science?

Thanks in advance!

Some people lose there shit then say its the Tren. I will say my first run with Tren Ace I couldn't sleep at all. It made me a complete dick. I lasted 4 weeks before I had to throw in the towel. My next run I added Masteron and was the coolest fucker you'll ever meet. I made a full 8 weeks on it and didn't have a single issue.

Get some Mast and do yourself an experiment. Run it without mast and see how you feel for a few weeks. If you start to notice your're acting a little off add in the masteron.

There's definitely truth to it, and it's not too complicated. Pinning smaller doses more frequently prevents large spikes and drops in your levels. Stability is key. Hormone roller coasters can wreak havoc on your mood and emotions (for some) depending on your sensitivity to that side effect. If you enjoy pinning (which is not that uncommon btw ;) ) then might as well pin daily and keep those levels stable.

Some people lose there shit then say its the Tren. I will say my first run with Tren Ace I couldn't sleep at all. It made me a complete dick. I lasted 4 weeks before I had to throw in the towel. My next run I added Masteron and was the coolest fucker you'll ever meet. I made a full 8 weeks on it and didn't have a single issue.

Get some Mast and do yourself an experiment. Run it without mast and see how you feel for a few weeks. If you start to notice your're acting a little off add in the masteron.

^^^^^ so true. Same with proviron. Both totally smooth out the tren sides for me.

If and when i run tren ace i will do as sjc suggested, i want to run it but i am already a hothead and afraid I'll tear somebodys face off

I'm calm as can be on Tren . I do run Mast with it as well . however , on high amounts of Test , i will be a total dick . So its all person dependent. theres a lot of 'urban legend' talk in regards to Tren though , take it with a grain of salt cause a lot is exaggerated bs.

50mg of tren daily , with 400-600mg of mast a week and give it a try (oh, don't forget to throw in at least a little bit of test)

On second go round with tren now, added mast for first time with and what u said is true. Much smoother than tren/test alone was. But I agree, OP should try both separate first and see for his self. Good idea bro.

So much has to do with your personality with all AAS however extremely exaggerated with Tren for many. The unwanted sides are true for most , myself I can't handle the sides. As far as temper , well I'm severely Bi-Polar so it is a no , no for me even if I could handle the sweats and chills.

So listen to these guys on here. WE really do not go with all the bro-science shit. Too much experience to know better.

Good Luck stick with this forum and who you've heard from already.

Yes x2, I love the cool Joe masteron feeling - makes me calm and collective as well as super confident.

You guys are all awesome! Thank you for your input! I've never heard of mast easing the sides of tren before, I'm definitely going to keep that one in mind! Love getting to pick experienced brains!

Be safe you guys! Thanks again!

Back