First Sarm cycle? How are my test levels?

PlugIt

Hello,

I've been browsing these forums for a little bit and everyone seems quite knowledgeable. I've been training for over 10 years, however I had a severe injury which forced me to stop for 3 years, now I am back. I also must note that I train almost exclusively in bodyweight trainnig. I will admit I am at the weakest point in my life right now, it's a long story.

I've never done any form of anabolic supplementation before. I am 29, and was curious about this field. I had to do some testosterone blood work awhile back, and was able to get a copy of it.

Albumine : 44 (36 - 50 g/L
33 - 47)

Total testosterone : 17,2 (7.5 - 31.4) nmol/L

SHBG : 18 (6 - 77) nmol/L

Testosterone bioavailable : 11,50 (4.2 - 13.6) nmol/L

I was thinking on running a SARM for my introduction in this field, at the same time I could slowly see how certain things affect me. Though I still am not sure if a SARM like Ostarine needs PCT or not, there seems to be many mixed opinions over the internet.

Do I need an AI, HCG, clomid, nolva? I did read the beginner steroid thread, however I am asking this about SARMS.

Any additional feedback is appreciated.

It's a slippery slope.... Think of SARMS as a gateway drug to AAS, they are mild and work somewhat - enough to whet your appetite and likely end with using AAS to see what they are about.

I had a run with LG-4033 and MK-677, put on a quick 20# that must have been all water weight based on how fast it came. Over the following months it all recomped into the same BF% I typically am, low teens - and the weight stuck. So that's all good. Downside was it crashed my test levels and I ended up feeling like shit after about six weeks, stopped and recovered in about another three weeks or so. Didn't know anything about PCT back then. Decided to go over to the dark side after that.

Back