First test cycle injection site question

Red Ranger

I started my first cycle ever of test 400 last week at .5ml twice a week on Monday and Thursday. I have now had one shot to each glute, right on mon and left on thur, and have a small hard lump on the right side that I was going to go back to tomorrow. My question is, should I go somewhere else (quad, shoulder, etc) or is it ok to use that spot again regardless of the lump.

You should pin more than two locations. Quads or delts are both good and easy to reach. Go to Spotinjections.com for more info on pinning those locations.

Test 400 is kinda harsh to run on a first cycle. You might get a lot of pain no matter what u do.

The pain is not necessarily my concern, it's sore but not unbearable, it's just a matter of whether it's safe to pin in that location with the lump being there.

I went with the right ventrogluteal tonight after reading several other posts about it and so far so good. The next few days will be the real test as to how well it really went though.

The pain is not necessarily my concern, it's sore but not unbearable, it's just a matter of whether it's safe to pin in that location with the lump being there.

You should avoid pinning spots where you have a big lump from the last pin. That could make it worse.

Back