TEST E - 1ml e4d (10 weeks)
Arimidex - 5mg eod

PCT:
Week 1 - 100mg clomid ed
Weeks 2/4 - 50mg clomid ed

1ml/cc syringe 25g 1inch
18g to draw with
(thigh)

First ever post so new to this. It's my second cycle done dbol cycle 10 months ago..
Just wondering if everything's good to goo.

Solid first post homie. Sounds like you spent just as much time researching as you did creating your post.

can get a pill cutter to split the adex, when you did the first cycle you said it was dbol, was it dbol only? or did you have test too?

Will moving my cycle up to 12 weeks increas my chances of sides?? And would I then get more gains..
Abused yam just dbol with bait of tam after good gains but nothing major.

Will moving my cycle up to 12 weeks increas my chances of sides?? And would I then get more gains..
Abused yam just dbol with bait of tam after good gains but nothing major.

last two weeks is awsome gains in my opinion and as long as your doing everything right it wont increase chance of sides

Test E i would run for 12 weeks bro you will make solid gains.... .5 of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) every other day is good and if youre really nervous about sides run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for the boys if you wanna be extra safe. Best of luck keep us posted

First jab today..
went okay had to go in twice though.
arimidex is a pain to break in half end up haveing half n chucking the rest as its soo small.

quick question
first jab today (monday) will it make any difference to jab friday or wednesday next.. thursdays a weird one.

Back