First test e cycle not gaining weight...

CT0602

Hi guys,
Im 23 y.o, bf ~14%, current weight 88.4kg

I started my first cycle 22 days ago test e 250 e3d so Im in week 4. I started at 86.9kg and ended up at 88.8 last week. Since then I didnt gain any weight and when I looked today for my weight it dropped to 88.4...
Idk what to do diet is on point...
Im eating about 330g protein, 340g carbs, 90-100g fat. My calories when I want to stay at my current weight are ~2800 kcal. So I went for 3300 kcal at the beginning thats also the amount of calories I need to bulk naturally and now Im at 3600-3700kcal and still struggeling with increase in mass... any idea?

Please help me I appreciate any help ...

Spend the money and get a professional diet program. You aren't eating enough protein and not at the right time. Its 80 % diet. If you dont eat the right thing at the right time in the right amount you won't grow. Hopefully your body fat has dropped. Contact 3jsdiet.com he does personalized programs. Its not too late to save this cycle.

Last edited:
what were you expecting to gain within the first 22 days

don't expect to make a mountain out of a mole hill within a first cycle

all that kinda weight is garbage

I'd say 3 Lbs of Muscle isn't bad in 3 Weeks.
You don't want a Ton of Water Weight, you'll look Sloppy, and need to lose it after.

Test E has a Half-Life of 10.5 Days.
So don't expect a whole lot before around 5 to 6 Weeks.
This is when the Test will reach Peak Levels.................................. JP

Back