First Test E eq dbol cycle help and experience appreciated

im actually srs bro.... what if i told you im OK with doing steroids for the rest of my life?
the hdrol monohydrate tren sht was a troll btw i hope u know

yes i do , il jab some test for 1 week, jump to tren for 4 days, back to deca on the 5th day add some hdrol on the 7th day jump back to creatine mono at week 3 and then do 5g of arimidex which should keep my estro low for about 6 weeks so il jump on some big dbol doses like 15mg maybe il split those 15mgs over the 6 weeks so il do like 2mg ish a week.... sound good dont u think?

That's not a great cycle and has nothing to do with trt. You don't know what your talking about...

im actually srs bro.... what if i told you im OK with doing steroids for the rest of my life?
the hdrol monohydrate tren sht was a troll btw i hope u know

you see posts like this go this way because the member of ology are responsible when they give out advice..

im sure you'll find forums where they will hand you all the bad advice in the world knowing youre 19, but this isnt one of them brother..

you'll hear what you need to hear, not what you want to hear here...

good luck to you

It's guys like you that give AAS a bad name...
Pop anything with no research, no idea of the potentially life-changing side effects
Overnight gratification for long-term and painful expense.

il jab some test for 1 week, jump to tren for 4 days, back to deca on the 5th day add some hdrol on the 7th day jump back to creatine mono at week 3 and then do 5g of arimidex which should keep my estro low for about 6 weeks so il jump on some big dbol doses like 15mg maybe il split those 15mgs over the 6 weeks so il do like 2mg ish a week

Read this sentence back dude - go on... read it, and realise just how goofy and stupid you sound.

This is a mature forum that dishes out sensible advise and helps people... you're clogging up the feed with your immaturity.

It's guys like you that give AAS a bad name...
Pop anything with no research, no idea of the potentially life-changing side effects
Overnight gratification for long-term and painful expense.

il jab some test for 1 week, jump to tren for 4 days, back to deca on the 5th day add some hdrol on the 7th day jump back to creatine mono at week 3 and then do 5g of arimidex which should keep my estro low for about 6 weeks so il jump on some big dbol doses like 15mg maybe il split those 15mgs over the 6 weeks so il do like 2mg ish a week

Read this sentence back dude - go on... read it, and realise just how goofy and stupid you sound.

This is a mature forum that dishes out sensible advise and helps people... you're clogging up the feed with your immaturity.

Ben I THINK he was trolling on that particular post. It was his way of showing disdain for our advice to not use aas right now. You know, like I have this all figured out and you guys act like I am a little kid etc.

Your point is well made though. Simply look at how he vacillates from I'll be done with juice by 25 to I'll do trt now and then to I'll do juice the rest of my life etc. Clearly the maturity level and attitude of this upcoming generation that EXPECTS shit now (not WANTS it now, EXPECTS it now). This should scare the bajeezas out of us from a freedom standpoint if we look at the big picture.

OP, do what you want. As for the beer drinking, serving country analogy... The logic doesn't apply. Your endocrine system isn't fully mature yet. Do you even get that?

Trolling or not, it's dicks like this that really get on my tits...
I see them all the time in the gym, holiday in Ibiza booked, skinny one day, gain a small amount of muscle and a lot of acne the next day and start looking down their noses at everyone and think they own the gym. You can't get near a mirror for these dicks taking selfies and filming each other, and then they're gone. Overnight sensations who turn up 6 months later with leaking nipples, limp dicks and still showing shit form, asking where they went wrong and wishing they'd listened to my advice in the first place.

This is a lifestyle, not a holiday!

Rant over, toys back in cot!

fuck you faggotben pro bodybuilder my ass looking like a 190lb 5ft7 cunt thinking you are king with your knowledge and shit.... youl bow down for me one day bro.... my lifestyle is being king and a winner and il fuck and kill anything to be the best in everything i do so fuck all of you

ive done test deca and my dick was harder than a rock during the whole shit and during pct and after.. did bloodcheck all levels clean little high on the bp but i fixed that too.... im a god, winner at everything i do youl see one day bruh your sister in my porsche gt

fuck you faggotben pro bodybuilder my ass looking like a 190lb 5ft7 cunt thinking you are king with your knowledge and shit.... youl bow down for me one day bro.... my lifestyle is being king and a winner and il fuck and kill anything to be the best in everything i do so fuck all of you

Certifiable? I think so.

Go get help dude.

5f10
180 7-8% bf
liftin for 3 years with good diet and good training, very dedicated to my training i dont go out to partys and i dont drink, smoke or take any other drugs...
started lifting at 132lbs

lol.. A god, my ass.
A little while back you were a 132 pound zit faced little twirp,,, while we were full grown cycle running men banging the weights as well as your mom

Stop insulting other members. Consider this a warning.

ive done test deca and my dick was harder than a rock during the whole shit and during pct and after.. did bloodcheck all levels clean little high on the bp but i fixed that too.... im a god, winner at everything i do youl see one day bruh your sister in my porsche gt

wtf :laugh:

If your old enough to serve and die for your country your old enough to fuk yourself up on steroids..
Make your own choices and live with it.

We got 19 year olds serving our country, killing bad guys with m14s, getting themselves blown up by car bombs etc.. I'd say at 19 year old enough to do whatever you want man (but you'll still have to live with the consequences of any choice you make)

This guy is not coming off as too bright but you make very valid points. Plus, he already ran a cycle and seems content with ruining his hpta. His initial cycle sucks. Too much dbol and why the front load of eq? Really confusing to say the least.

Listen here u little shit, calm your ass down or I'll show you the door head first..

Ben is a very respected guy here, we like Ben... You're 21 posts into this thread and you're already talking like you own the place and acting like you're the shit.. Ben makes a great point.. Youre a kid.. Your actions make that much your apparent than your own admission to it.

You're going to fuck yourself up.. We are telling you you're the reason why the steroid community gets a bad name..

Run your mouth again and it'll be the last time u do it on this forum

Back