First test e injection into quad

Kstone

i did my first test e pin into my quad mt mate showed me how and took all the right steps (1cc was injected) and ive been limping for the last 2 days so painful i think i pinned to fast put 1 cc in took about 20 seconds when i pulled back there was no blood so i pinned and about 6 hours later crazy pains and its swollen any ideas i have my next pin tomorrow on my left quad

i did my first test e pin into my quad mt mate showed me how and took all the right steps (1cc was injected) and ive been limping for the last 2 days so painful i think i pinned to fast put 1 cc in took about 20 seconds when i pulled back there was no blood so i pinned and about 6 hours later crazy pains and its swollen any ideas i have my next pin tomorrow on my left quad

Injecting into Virginia muscle hurts. Quads are the worst. your body will get used to it.

Is the injection site red or warm to the touch?

welcome to the dark side brother! you'll spend the next couple months penetrating virgins, and feeling the pain from doing so for weeks.
but don't worry , once you've de-virginized several muscles in your body, you'll be good to go after that. after several cycles you'll get bored of hitting that same old virgin sweet spot and be looking for new virgin spots to hit just for fun . like biceps, triceps, chest, lats, calves, etc. :) enjoy the pain

welcome to the dark side brother! you'll spend the next couple months penetrating virgins, and feeling the pain from doing so for weeks.
but don't worry , once you've de-virginized several muscles in your body, you'll be good to go after that. after several cycles you'll get bored of hitting that same old virgin sweet spot and be looking for new virgin spots to hit just for fun . like biceps, triceps, chest, lats, calves, etc. :) enjoy the pain

Whoa man! Biceps, calves, chest!? Hardcore! Not this guy. I stick to a firm rotation of quads, glutes, delts and ventro's. haha made me wince a little when I read that brother!

OP: don't pin late in the evenings before bed. You want a nice long active day on your legs after a virgin quad pin. Hell....anytime! Try pinning as early in your day as possible. I pin very fast. Fast stick, aspirate, inject hard, and pull it out fast. Never rub, heating pad if you prefer. Could also warm the oil before pinning. Stay clean, sanitary. If your gear will let you, try 25g 1" BD pins for quads and delts. Use 1.5" pins for glutes. Other than that man just hang in there and walk it off pimp. Hahaha. This too shall pass. Good stuff. Welcome.

Whoa man! Biceps, calves, chest!? Hardcore! Not this guy. I stick to a firm rotation of quads, glutes, delts and ventro's. haha made me wince a little when I read that brother!

:) I'm on an every day injection protocol, got to rotate things up a lot injecting daily. I prefer smaller injections daily or eod, even with long esters. IF you back load* some slin pins, so they are ready to go for a few days, its really a painless smooth deal to shoot your pecs or your bicep with a slin pin . you don't feel a thing (unless its virgin muscle, its not he needle that is the issues, its the oil for days later, but once that is done , then injecting slin pins in to all sorts of body parts is easy)

* take the back end and plug off a slin pin, then inject your oil from a larger syringe into the back of slin pins. cause its impossible to draw oil with the slin needle, you need to load it from the back end by just pouring it in there

Last edited:
So like 29-30g? What length?

yep, just a standard OTC slin pin 30g and 5/16-1/2" length. I can go as short as 5/16 and still get into muscle in areas that I have low fat.

the 3/16 are too short though , sub q only . if your not super lean on your chest or Bi's etc. then 1/2" is the way to go

OP, if you still have pain/for next time, pop two ibuprofen tablets. The pain will be gone and should cover you for most of the day.

Make sure you are

Hitting the upper right quadrant

Minimize wiggling/hold it steady

Testosterone concentration is no higher than 300 mg/mL

Needle gauge is 25-27 g. Higher the number, the less pip but will take much longer.

Did my first ever test injection today too (Test C) Also in the quad. Used 27g needle after loads of research despite people saying you can't push it through easy, don't know what they're talking about.

Did shit my pants to start with a bit, afterwards I wondered what all the drama was about. ***128514;

Back