First Time Clenbuterol Cycle? Advice Needed!!!

Freerunner9

I am getting liquid clen soon and have been doing research on how to "safely" do a cycle of it. I can only get enough for a two week cycle and I don't know when ill be able (if ever) to get more. So I plan on doing a one and done cycle to test it out and maybe try it again a few years from now. Here is my plan as of right now.

Day1:20mcg
Day2:40mcg
Day3:60mcg(Keep increasing only if sides are not unbearable)
Day4:80mcg
Day5:100mcg
Day6-14:100mcg to 120mcg(depending on how i feel)

I will take it in the morning and follow a clean diet as well as a solid exercise routine. I plan on taking taurine and drinking plenty of water. After completing my cycle, I will take 50mg of Benadryl before bed for a week. Please let me know if there is anything I should tweak, add, change, or do completely different???

Sounds about right, Ive gone thru vials of the stuff and it is a very potent fat burner. I do not think u need the beny unless u go longer than two weeks. It is taken to down regulate the beta receptors in order for the clen to last longer than just the normal 2 weeks. Most take beny the third week than off the next but cont. clen. I have gone up to 180 mcgs before with limited sides, although I believe I am fairly stim resistant. I believe you are right to listen to your body when taking it- one thing to note- clen has a tendency (for me anyways) to degrade my cardiovascular system after about 3 weeks or so even with beny- thats when I know that it has lost effectiveness and that it is time to take a break.

One more question. I weigh about 150lb. How many calories do you recommend I take in while on clen? When I cut i usually try to keep it at around 2,000 which includes my post workout shake and banana. Should I stay here or cut down more? I'm probably around 7-8% body fat.

How tall are you? At 150lbs and 7-8% body fat you can't be that tall. Do what you normally do when cutting. This way you'll know how our body reacts to clenbuterol. I've personally ran it at 240mcgs before. It was just a couple of days to see how my body reacts. I feel I had the same sides at 240mcgs as others do on 40mcgs. My body can handle stimulants well. Everyone is different.

240 mcgs??!!! thats an insane dose, 200 mcg is max and i mean MAX for strain on the heart....lol ur insane
I have gotten up to 180 mcgs and all I felt were the hand tremors and they were mild. My body is stim resistant to as I have been on some version of ADHD pill since I was 10 (adderol, rittalin u name it)

Last edited:
I would defiantly make sure you take breaks in between weeks of using clen. I did clen for 5 weeks straight no breaks and it was basically not effective.

I'm 5'7 so yeah not very tall lol. Also I'm planning on taking my clenbuterol in the morning and also doing cardio in the morning when i wake up on an empty stomach. I'm assuming I should take the clen before I go run in the morning, so how long should I wait to begin cardio after I take my clen? Or should I do something completely different?

Took my first dose of Clen(20mcg) this morning at 8:30. It is a green syrup and tastes sweet? Haven't had any sides yet. Anybody else used Clen similar to mine?

Took my first dose of Clen(20mcg) this morning at 8:30. It is a green syrup and tastes sweet? Haven't had any sides yet. Anybody else used Clen similar to mine?

I get Clen from Lion (RUI, the banner at the top of the page). Tastes like yummy orange.

You probably won't feel much at 20mcg. The first time I took Clen I doubled every day (20, 40, 80, 160), but that is only because I don't get much in the way of sides.

everyone is different with this stuff, i love it but really struggle with sides, takes about a week before i can get up to 60mcg.my old training partner could do 240mcg a day with no effect!!Great fat burner and back in the day was the must have after a cycle to help keep gains.

Dude you gotta take benadryl 50-100mgs (at night, before bed) every third week for that week. Its also a good idea to take taurine and potassium supp. and as always drink plenty of water.

Back