First time "t" user.. Need post cycle therapy (pct) advice!!

Nocturnal

TEST 400. Need pct advice.

Hi, I'm new to this forum and am reading some of your posts. You seem very knowledgeable. I"m a first time user and am kinda freaking out about my situation. I'd REALLY REALLY appreciate your advice on my situation. Ill admit that I didnt do as much research as i should have before starting my cycle. Please help me out. Thanks.

here it is:

I did a 8 week cycle of Test 400.

Little over 1cc per week.

Finished cycle, took two weeks off, and took an HCG shot.

Waited another week and took another HCG shot.

Started arimedex a few days after last HCG shot. I've been on this approx 3 weeks now.

My balls are still pretty small and I need to get some size back. It feels like my sex drive is dropping. Also, my sperm volume increased since the cycle ended, but it still isnt what it used to be. The sperm doesnt "shoot" out like it used to either. I was thinking of getting some clomid? opinions ideas? I need some advice. I'm freaking out right now trying to get everything back together. Thanks You.

Last edited:
Many make the mistake with their first cycle (not researching properly and/or having all the proper gear).

How much HCG did you take? Nolva or Clomid (I imagine Clomid will be most recommended at this point by the mature crew here) should be utilized asap.

I look to the others for possibly adding better advice.

How long has it been since your last pin?

I would get some Clomid asap.

Run it at 50/50/50/50.

50 for 4 weeks.

Many make the mistake with their first cycle (not researching properly and/or having all the proper gear).

How much HCG did you take? Nolva or Clomid (I imagine Clomid will be most recommended at this point by the mature crew here) should be utilized asap.

I look to the others for possibly adding better advice.

It was 5000iu of hcg.. two shots total. (one per week)

I think im going to try clomid. I would really appreciate more advise guys!

It looks like RUI only sells the liquid clomid. I would rather have the tabs since people complain about a burning throat and nasty taste after taking the liquid.

Is there a reason I cannot find any clomid tabs online? The only place i found with tabs wanted $90.00 for shipping!! All the other sites i found are all liquid. I'd much rather have the tabs for taste/proper dosage reasons.

Is there a reason I cannot find any clomid tabs online? The only place i found with tabs wanted $90.00 for shipping!! All the other sites i found are all liquid. I'd much rather have the tabs for taste/proper dosage reasons.

Dose isn't hard to get accurate, just use either an oral syringe or one of your regular ones you should already have a box of. If you are worried about taste, mix it or you can get gel caps. Just add the liquid into the gel caps and swallow them. Most of the research chem sites reproduce SERMS and AI's in liquid form. The pills are typically human grade real mccoys, so it tends to be pricier. It isn't that big of a deal to work with the liquid. RUI is G2G.

Dose isn't hard to get accurate, just use either an oral syringe or one of your regular ones you should already have a box of. If you are worried about taste, mix it or you can get gel caps. Just add the liquid into the gel caps and swallow them. Most of the research chem sites reproduce SERMS and AI's in liquid form. The pills are typically human grade real mccoys, so it tends to be pricier. It isn't that big of a deal to work with the liquid. RUI is G2G.

4 weeks on clomid @ 50mg/day = total of 1400mg

70Ml bottle with 35mg/Ml = 2450mg per bottle.

Is my math correct? one bottle will be plenty for PCT?

you started your cycle without having the most important piece of the puzzle ready?

....................................... :wtf:

Back