First time use of oral (dbol)

g1234

Shut up and squat !
Hey guys

I have a quite good cycling history but still I've never ever used any oral before, i'm not at all for orals. I'm at week 8 of this test 600 + primo 400 cycle and I got my hands on some dbol from a friend who had too much of it so i'm gonna give it a try for the last 3-4 weeks. Its worth experiencing!

It's dosed at 10mg per pill.

How much is a good dose to start with? I was gonna try 20mg, 10mg morning and 10mg pretraining. Is that too light?

thanks

That is a little too light IMO. Since you are an experienced user I would suggest you use at least 30 mgs per day.

ure going to love em. 30mg. 10mg in the morning and 20mg before workout. expect to bloat from water retention, if u had an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would be nice. run atleast 4 wks imo. good luck keep us posted.

so 1 week in and all I got is a ruined stomach, i have being shitting liquid since i started it. I have actually lost 1lbs! I can also feel some pain in the right of my chest 15mins after ingesting the pill..probably the liver..

I'm not gonna continue and I keep going with the test/primo as planned.. that works good on me!

yea i get bloated for sure-i cant tell if its the dbol or milk thistle that makes me like that-so im gonna swithch to liv-52 and see if that helps

so 1 week in and all I got is a ruined stomach, i have being shitting liquid since i started it. I have actually lost 1lbs! I can also feel some pain in the right of my chest 15mins after ingesting the pill..probably the liver..

I'm not gonna continue and I keep going with the test/primo as planned.. that works good on me!

Maybe it wasn't dbol?

I like 10mg in the am and 20mg 1 hour before workout also! I use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) too to control the bloat.

Back