First time with prop

the Dragon

A Loanshark
sup bros, long time member here, not active recently but always a lurker.

I got this little concern I wanted to run by you. I started my 3rd cycle on Monday of Test E 500mg per week, Deca 430mg per week and plan to run Test Prop 100mg EOD for at least 4 weeks. My previous cycles I only did human gradeTest Enth and did only my glutes no problem.

Now I shot the long ester toghter in the glutes (2nd pin yesterday) no problem and the prop in my delt on Monday and quadriceps Wednesday. And the post injection pain (PIP) as completely shattered me. On my first night I could not sleep on my right shoulder, second day barley move it, third day still shooting pain, now since adding in the quadriceps Wednesday I can’t walk normally, squat or anything! The quad area is slightly warm and reddish and little bit swollen. Today Friday the shoulder (delt) is pain free. I did my other delt this morning and so fair no pain but I am worried I will wake up with it swollen out and red tomorrow.
I was feeling slightly feverish but I don’t know if it is just in my head as I can’t measure any rise in body tempeture.
So I am asking is this what is about to come? 3 day pain at each site? These are obviously virgin sites so I am wondering if a second shoot in the site after it has recovered is going to be better?

I shoot slowly (20-30sec) with a 25g 5/8" needle for the prop. On second injection I warmed the syringe under a running hot water for a while. (heard it could be better)

Any tips or opinions much appreciated.
and the gear is from Gen-Shi labs

Thanks guys, Was getting quite worried , found loads of other bros asking about the same and getting replies that that's just the way it is. But no bro came back and said the pain, heat, swelling and redness went away. For me it took 4 whole days to be completely gone.

It's the quads that seem to be hyper sensitive, did the 3rd prop shoot couple days ago into the other shoulder and hardly experienced any PIP there. Yesterday did my other quad and today I am totally crippled. Was planing on running 10K today, but hey I can't hardly walk. I am taking the quads out of the rotation as I can't walk to the gym.

yeah i've had some pretty damn painful prop. i love prop though. ever since getting some painless 150mg/ml stuff from a friend while i was visiting i started making my own stuff the same way. only painful when i fuck up a pin now and don't actually get it into the muscle.

It's interesting stuff. I must say that I have also noticed my resting heart rate has gone up 10-15 beats, really hoping it does not effect my cardio. Heard that androgens with short half live can cause excitation (bursts of rapid heart beats). Nothing really to worry about I think, I am gonna drop it to 75mg EOD to see if it makes a difference as it feels awkward.

Back