first timer in need of some advice

snow403

i am 26 5'7 190 lbs im trying to burn off the belly fat first then possible bulk up a bit down the road a friend of my was saying diet and run a cycle of tte i have no clue if thats a bulker or what verywere i go its a different story lol any help would be great info on tte or possibly personal advice on what to use thanks

i am 26 5'7 190 lbs im trying to burn off the belly fat first then possible bulk up a bit down the road a friend of my was saying diet and run a cycle of tte i have no clue if thats a bulker or what verywere i go its a different story lol any help would be great info on tte or possibly personal advice on what to use thanks

Have something against punctuation?

Get experience training & dieting. Don't run anything until you earn stripes & gain knowledge. Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts. Your advantage is being 26! So get on it, and go work your ass off.

Welcome to the board :wavey:
It's good that you came in and asked a few Q's before you embarked on you plan.

Ok man you need to start reading up to educate yourself on the proper use of AAS. (steroids) There is much more to it than just working out and sticking your ass with a needle.

Where you came in to post there are , sticky threads and they have pertinent information to educating you about safe cycling. Also you must know that steroids are the last in the formula of loosing fat and putting on muscle. By this you should get a little help on your diet and get your training routine in tune with your goals.

You are young and are at your prime for building muscle without the use of any hormones. Just train hard for a year with the correct diet, getting your BF% lower to 14-15% and during the interim read up. Good Luck . :)

You can loose weight without any AAS. L-cartinine might be useful, though many say it's useless.

AAS is prolly the last thing in your mind to lose fat....because Test oftenly makes you bloated and gain muscle mass instead of the opposite. It doesnt do alot for burning fat.Often than not you are going to be fat with a pile of muscle.If you really cant tolerate eating 1400-1600 calories then try an ECA stack before dieting.It helped me surpress my hunger and helped me lost 8lbs in 2 weeks.

Back