First TREN/Test cycle log!

Getbig0325

Just started my TREN cycle today with Test E and Dbol.

TREN ACE: 300mg/wk
TEST E: 375mg/wk
DBOL: 50mg/ED
ASIN: 12.5mg/EOD

Running TREN for 1st 10wks and TEST for 1st 12wks. Dbol will be ran for 1st 4wks.

So far no signs of TREN cough. Pin was smooth no pain whatsoever. I did get a slight anxiety feeling, nervousness, and felt jittery for a couple minutes a minute after the injection. Other than that everything is good. Hoping for the best.

I will do my best to keep necessary logging into this post and see how my progress goes. Any questions or criticism, please reply.

Day 4 of my first cycle. Still no sides or results. Dbol usually kicks in after 5 days for me. I'm expecting to feel TREN around my 4th shot. Am I expecting too soon or too late? Test hits around week 2 for me because that's when I start getting extremely horny. So far can't complain not much time on cycle to say anything about it.

Update...I hate cardio but just did a cardio workout and felt great..forgot to mention my pins..pin from day 1 was fine no PIP. Felt sore the next two days but its normally. Pin from yesterday was in my right quad. Very minor soreness. A lot smoother then my first pin.

Diet is on point forgot to mention..I'm 5'8 at 185.. Main goal is to break 200 and maintain 200+ post cycle..doing low intensity cardio first thing in the morning 2x a week and HIIT Post weight training 3x a week..not going overboard on cardio I just want to maintain my endurance since I'm planning on packing meat onto my body

Tren is knowed for killing the cardio. So don't be sad, is just the tren working.
If you have problems with balls or errection, increasse the test e dossage.I never take test under 500mg per week in any kind of cycle's.
I hope you pin tren 3 times per week, it ace and need's more pinning.

Good luck and keep us updated. In my next cycle i will start tren also (for cutting and lean mass) in exactly that amount, but with more test (750mg i think).8 weeks on tren and 10 on test. is enough for me.

Last edited:
Sorry but have not posted it in a couple days..let me detail my cycle a little more..i am pinning TEST E Monday/ Friday and TREN ACE eod..Dbol is ed for first 30 days

So far my pins have been perfect and smooth..no signs of insomnia but have seen significant strength increase so far. I had a terrible experience with my delt as using it for an injection site but this morning shot up .75cc of Test E and felt no pain. Yesterday shot 1cc TREN ACE in my left quad and went in smooth. So far it's been a week since I started and I've shot in both flutes both quads and left delt.

Blasted arms yesterday and felt like I could keep going. Tomorrow I have legs and cant wait for it.

Since I changed the amount of Pinning I'm doing with Tren my weekly amount increased as well to 350mg/wk..I had previously planned on doing m/w/f but I felt as if that might not be enough

Sorry Everyone..Idk how I forgot this but on two days ago I shot TREN ace in my left quad and it was extremely sore as if I got hit with a bat. I'm still sore and just had the worst leg workout in the world. Squats were fine but I could not lunge or do any sort of isolation movement. The full contraction and extension of my left quad is what kills me. I don't think it was the tren I'm pretty sure it was the way I injected cuz when I did my right quad I was perfectly fine aside from a little soreness which is no biggie.

Today I injected 1cc TREN ace in my right glute and went smooth BUT as soon as I withdrew the pin something happened that I've never experienced before! I started bleeding an excess amount. The floor looked like a murder scene! Okay it wasn't that bad but I've never seen that much blood run out of an injection site before. It didn't squirt out so I do not believe it was a blood vessel and if I hit a vein which is nearly impossible when doing glutes everything would've bruised. There was a lump right after my injection but as soon as I massaged it with alcohol it went away.

I've been reading as to what it could be and it seems like I probably hit a scar tissue. I'm not sure what it could've been but I'm okay now.

UPDATE ON SIDE EFFECTS:
Strength is okay nothing to get too excited so far but then again I could barely walk to the gym.
I had a marathon of NIGHTMARES! First night ever and it was NONSTOP. I would wake up freaked out, go back to sleep and have another nightmare. I've read this is common with TREN but holy s*** it was so vivid. Dreamt my wife cheated and I killed the guy. Then I dreamt of a royal rumble with everyone in my neighborhood and few deaths. And then I dreamt of a single person tried to stab me and I ended up stabbing them and killed him. WTF!! Sorry for the graphic image but if this is all caused from TREN then this is some strong stuff haha.

When a muscle is sore don't pin it.Change the spot.I have done the same mistake for serveral times and hurts me to.You have glutes,thight,shoulder = 6 spots.
That thing with blood happend me 2 times in glutes pin. All good, aspirate ok, i injected the test and when i take the pin out, in 1 second the blood where down on floor from my glute (it goes down to my leg).I barelly realized what happen. I really freaked out :)) But it's ok. you hit something in the way.Maybe that right spot is not that good.Next time pin 1-2cm any other direction from that spot.I have done that and never happend.

I heard/read on steroids forum, that "Diphenhydramine" / "Benadryl" it really helps with cough and night problems from tren.

Last edited:
Back