First Week on AML

BigUps

I just wanted to share my thoughts and progress with my first week on AML. This is my first experience on gear.

*Gear:

AML test Cyp 250 two times a week for 10 weeks

Stats: (before start of cycle)*
6'
30 years old
228 lbs
21.2% bf
Lifting for the last 15 years(off and on)*

Stats: (after one week)*

Obviously same height and age
234.4lbs (6.4lbs gain probably mostly water)*
22.1% bf (~1% increase)*

I am lifting 6 days a week hitting each muscle group 2 times a week. I have also been doing 30 min of cardio each day I lift. My diet is clean consisting of lean meats, protein shakes, egg whites, oats and veggies.

*I don't see any sides as of now, but when doing bench press yesterday I was able to add an additional 20lbs to my last set. I know they say you feel the effects of test in weeks 3-5 but I got a real good pump at the gym and was tossing on more weight on each lift.

*It's only been one week but I am slowly noticing the effects of AML test. I'm excited to see what's comes out of this on week 10! I'll keep you guys posted.

I've heard nothing but good things thus far from aml.

I must ask though, what is your primary goal here? Cardio 6 times a week along with your normal workout is quite a workload.
I do cardio, MAYBE twice a week. And I only do it on my off days. To each is their own.

I've heard nothing but good things thus far from aml.

I must ask though, what is your primary goal here? Cardio 6 times a week along with your normal workout is quite a workload.
I do cardio, MAYBE twice a week. And I only do it on my off days. To each is their own.

My curse or gift is that i can pack away weight easily. I know test has a bloating effect so im trying to minimize bloat by staying away from excess carbs, salt and doing cardio. Im trying to pack on lean muscle and not just mass.

I hate to be the kill joy but if all you have done is two pins then none of that is from the gear. I love AML about as much as I love my right *ut, but even still come on now. That would be akin to the guy who thought he had gyno after his first pin. Good luck in your progress though, I'm sure you will see great gains.

Sound like you re in for a great ride bro.
Why 10 weeks though? Imo you should go 12 to 14 weeks. Keep in mind you gear is not fully kicked in until week 4-5. So running 14 instead of 10 makes a huge difference. 5 fully kicked in weeks, versus 9 weeks. For 4 extra weeks, you double the efficiency (kinda)
keep us posted on your progress!
good luck

I hate to be the kill joy but if all you have done is two pins then none of that is from the gear. I love AML about as much as I love my right *ut, but even still come on now. That would be akin to the guy who thought he had gyno after his first pin. Good luck in your progress though, I'm sure you will see great gains.
I dont mean to contradict you bro, but i do feel the long ester test just a few days after first shot. Some people are more sensitive then others. 2 pins is half a gram of test...its his first cycle...for sure its possible hes feeling something. :D

I dont mean to contradict you bro, but i do feel the long ester test just a few days after first shot. Some people are more sensitive then others. 2 pins is half a gram of test...its his first cycle...for sure its possible hes feeling something. :D

Feeling something is a lot different than the results though. I would be more inclined (is that the right spelling for that word use?) ....anyway I would be more inclined to say that his lifts went up due to being amped up mentally from the start of a cycle than the use of gear (2 pins).

2 pins and you already gained that much water weight / weight along with a small drop in body fat, and increase in your lifts. Those are small gains but given the long ester I would love to see where he ends up at the end of the cycle.

Not knocking AML, as I said in my first post, I love them, just not likely he is seeing results that quick from test c.

op pick up another vial, otherwise your cycle will run short, you wont always draw the exact amount, that 10 week will probably last like 8-9 weeks

Sound like you re in for a great ride bro.
Why 10 weeks though? Imo you should go 12 to 14 weeks. Keep in mind you gear is not fully kicked in until week 4-5. So running 14 instead of 10 makes a huge difference. 5 fully kicked in weeks, versus 9 weeks. For 4 extra weeks, you double the efficiency (kinda)
keep us posted on your progress!
good luck

Since it is my first cycle i wanted to test the water first. I plan on a 14 week cycle this winter!

Haha...yea right! Lets talk in 6-7 weeks, pretty sure you will want to stay on that 4 extra week :D
Most of the time we dont want to stop.

Back