Fitness models look and side effects

i.imgur.com/NTrH6Kf.jpg

do i have any potential for physique?

So those are the only side effects for physique guys? baldness, acne and gyno?

I think so. You have nice lateral deltoid development for such an under-developed physique. Focus on blowing up your delts, lats and upper chest and stay under 12% BF and you will get that look you want. Your dream is attainable. Just be smart/scientific about it and you will do fine.

The side effects can happen to anyone. The higher dosages and your genetics will dictate the chances. Some people have higher levels of aromatase(estrogen enzyme) and 5-alpha reductase(DHT enzyme)

Then we can start talking about androgen and estrogen receptor sensitivity and we can get really technical about it.

The side effects can happen to anyone. The higher dosages and your genetics will dictate the chances. Some people have higher levels of aromatase(estrogen enzyme) and 5-alpha reductase(DHT enzyme)

Then we can start talking about androgen and estrogen receptor sensitivity and we can get really technical about it.

But before I get into any AAS I will build a strong base for at least 2 years...I think its important dont u think?

You have nice lateral deltoid development for such an under-developed physique. Focus on blowing up your delts, lats and upper chest and stay under 12% BF and you will get that look you want. Your dream is attainable. Just be smart/scientific about it and you will do fine.

How do you know all this about his physique ?

I don't see any pics

Is he PMing you noods ?

That bad diet and the effects of carb cycling just before the show. Its myth that it is caused by Hgh. Its really yeast and sugar..

You woll see less and less of it as people discontinue using sugar in there diets.

This is where the MCT (medium chain triglycerides) in coconut oil comes in and attacks all of that and the real six pack comes out and shred city.

Last edited:
Back