Fitness models look and side effects

Maestro1337

hey guys first of all dont think I'm thinking in trying roids, I intend in training naturally for at least a few years and build a foundation...however I would like to learn in meanwhile everything I can regardless to steroids, dieting, training etc and i've beeb intrigued about a few things....

1) What kind of gear is this fitness models like jeff seid, lazar angelov, ullises are on? They dont look like freaks as the Mr Olympias who run insulin+growth hormone and have those horrendus stomaches.
2) How come they never show any side effects for example jeff seid doesnt have any sign of baldness (he runs on that gay haircut year round). Is there other stuff that one can take to minimize acne, baldness and gyno?

and yes first post guys but ive been reading the forums a bit and wanted to ask this.

Regards

Physique guys run some pretty heavy cycle. And are all most likely blast and cruise type deal.

I can see a physique guy running 2+ grams of gear a week.

I would love to know sadik's cycle leading up to the olympia.
My guess would be 1 gm test. 1 gm tren 500mg mast. And maybe some var.

Last edited:
What you mean blast and cruise? Sorry if its dumb question.

Well for real? It is necessary to run heavy gear to even look like physique division guys? I though heavy gear was for people like kai, phil heath etc.

Well for real? It is necessary to run heavy gear to even look like physique division guys? I though heavy gear was for people like kai, phil heath etc.

Those other guys you mention take wellllll over 2grams of gear a week.

It's very very difficult to maintain ~6-10% bf year round without any muscle loss, let alone continuing to grow. Large amounts of androgens are probably very necessary.

To answer your question regarding side effects, genetics are a large player. Some people just don't have the MPB (baldness) gene, not prone to acne etc.. Do some more reading and you'll find there are ways to counter/slow most side effects. Gyno is completely preventable for example; control e2 with an AI and if you mess up use a SERM to reverse (or as insurance.)

It's very very difficult to maintain ~6-10% bf year round without any muscle loss, let alone continuing to grow. Large amounts of androgens are probably very necessary.

To answer your question regarding side effects, genetics are a large player. Some people just don't have the MPB (baldness) gene, not prone to acne etc.. Do some more reading and you'll find there are ways to counter/slow most side effects. Gyno is completely preventable for example; control e2 with an AI and if you mess up use a SERM to reverse (or as insurance.)

For example I'm 19 yet I dont have much facial hair (is that a sign of low test?), im not hairy guy, hair grow fast and have a bit of acne here and there from time to time on the face, although my back has a lot...Would i be the type of guy that would get acne in this case? BTW I'm between 5'9 to 5'10, is it possible naturally to look good at 10% with a respectable ammount of mass? I'm 150lbs atm.

I'm a little under 5'11 and sitting at 210lbs at the moment. At 17 I had bulked naturally to 225 with about 14% bodyfat. You still have plenty of time to grow. Don't even worry about any kind of steroids right now. Focus on diet, training , and learning how your body responds to different techniques.

they'd be on similar cycles to others, just with varying amounts of gear determined by their existing size and genetics.

So it's impossible to say, as goals are generally determined by what you eat - then you build cycles around those goals.

They still use test as a base, add deca, primo and tren in to build muscle, usual orals as kickstarts or to cut, and then pre-contest prep is similar to the guys that do bodybuilding...but in physique the pre-contest prep isn't quite so hard.

I'm a little under 5'11 and sitting at 210lbs at the moment. At 17 I had bulked naturally to 225 with about 14% bodyfat. You still have plenty of time to grow. Don't even worry about any kind of steroids right now. Focus on diet, training , and learning how your body responds to different techniques.

Are you some kind of genetic freak? Even on 14% bodyfat that ammount of mass for 5'11 is just isnt right....

It's very user dependent.

As has been pointed out, some of these people are just genetic freaks. Are they using gear too? Yes. But Joe off the streets running the same cycle and training (his best, at least) in the same fashion as one of those guys isn't going to have them looking like twins and in fact, Joe may still look pretty terrible in comparison.

The other thing is I think many can be deceived by just how important body fat percentage is. A friend of mine at the gym is about an inch or two shorter than me (5'10 or 5'11) and only weighs 205, but if I had to guess, I'm saying 230. He just looks huge because he is conditioned so well. And when you see someone in a magazine ad, it's different than seeing them side by side against others (think of Tom Cruise on the big screen vs. in real life next to some of the other actors).

I'm not saying these guys aren't in insane shape, just that there are tricks used to make them look even better.

you have to understand these guys not only are on gear but are religious about their nutrition... these guys know what to eat for their body because they took the time to learn it..

for someone who has never done any research into dieting that can be a daunting task.. which is why many reach out to a professional like a sports nutritionist like myself to help them learn their body much much quicker..

these guys you talk about follow a very specific and difficult lifestyle to keep the shape they have..

if it were easy, everyone would be doing it

you have to understand these guys not only are on gear but are religious about their nutrition... these guys know what to eat for their body because they took the time to learn it..

for someone who has never done any research into dieting that can be a daunting task.. which is why many reach out to a professional like a sports nutritionist like myself to help them learn their body much much quicker..

these guys you talk about follow a very specific and difficult lifestyle to keep the shape they have..

if it were easy, everyone would be doing it

I know that but dont tell me that a guy with FFMI higher than 25 is natural cuz thats bullshit no matter how freakish genes u got.

I'm really sorry and i dont mean to offend the dude that said 225lbs at 14% and 5'11 but thats not possible thats 193lbs of LEAN MASS. For a guy thats like 5'11 he can expect to reach like 170lbs LEAN MASS with good genetics with final weight being like 190lbs if hes like 10% bodyfat...

I do believe he could be 225lbs at 5'11 but for sure he was a bit chubby and misjudge his bodyfat...if natural of corse...

make sure to read up here and welcome :) steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

I already did mate, good read :)

You think 193 lbs. lean at 5'11" is unrealistic for someone natural?

I disagree wholeheartedly.

If you read carefully you'll see that I said thats the LEAN MASS. I dont doubt there are out there someone who can pull it off being 193 at 5'11 and 10%. NOT 225lbs at 14% lol.

I'm 6'1 and sit at 230lbs at 12%ish. I don't see that as an issue even though he's slightly shorter.

Back