Fitting beer into my macros?

Xayd187

As the title says..

Note: (First Cycle!!) Im also running 1cc x 2 of 250 test e a week. (Ive had blood work done about couple weeks ago.. They said my cholesterol was great low or whatever they just said it was good, My test levels were 1500, they even said that was great. and thats about it.. they just called me up and said those things.. my blood pressure was a tad on the upper part where it should be but it wasn't bad.

Will try to keep this short. So heres my macros while i'm on this insanity workout program.. i'm not over weight i actually have a good amount of muscle but i still don't have a six-pack (My Goal)

My infos - Age: 24 5'9 185lb Male.. and just finishing my first week of insanity (I plan to do the whole program of course) Not sure when to use this (6 pack of beer macros).. saturday night or sunday but sunday is my recovery day so this is where i need help going over this. I've fitted this 6 pack of beer by sacrificing some protein and carbs but wanted to keep the calories the same as possible.

Im still not sure what to do on my rest days HELP.

Macros (6 pack of beer)
calories 2444
protien 162
carbs 178
fat 63

OR this (6 pack of beer macros)

calories 2136
protien 192
carbs 103
fat 62

Macros on a daily Mon-Fri-? Sat? Sun? What?

calories 2436
protien 217
carbs 230
fat 78

People say just cut out beer which i could.. but i like to drink a little bit.. how much would this hurt my goals etc.
Thanks

Last edited:
Beer hormones bodybuilding dont mix, once in awhile ya but to actually count it as macros sounds rediculous beer has no benefit towards our goals, dont tell me you watched Rich Pianas video

Beer hormones bodybuilding dont mix, once in awhile ya but to actually count it as macros sounds rediculous beer has no benefit towards our goals, dont tell me you watched Rich Pianas video

lol no, i was just trying to see if i could drink a 6 pack on an off day or something.. or occasionally when i watch a boxing match like once a month on saturday night

lol no, i was just trying to see if i could drink a 6 pack on an off day or something.. or occasionally when i watch a boxing match like once a month on saturday night

I dont see it a problem just dont abuse especially if yoh ever run orals ever since i started juice alcohol just doesnt agree with me anymore i drink once in awhile and not very much. It really does fuck up gains but if its not all the time not gonna hurt you

I dont see it a problem just dont abuse especially if yoh ever run orals ever since i started juice alcohol just doesnt agree with me anymore i drink once in awhile and not very much. It really does fuck up gains but if its not all the time not gonna hurt you

cool deal thanks man. yea no orals atm.. maybe my 2nd cycle but im just doing injection test e keeping it simple

Only a real American will try to fit beer into there training! Bravo! I wish you the best of luck. And even if it screws things up a little bit how bad could it be? Your drinking beer!

"Beer is how we know God loves us" - Benjamin Franklin

Only a real American will try to fit beer into there training! Bravo! I wish you the best of luck. And even if it screws things up a little bit how bad could it be? Your drinking beer!

"Beer is how we know God loves us" - Benjamin Franklin

Pity American beer is crap!

Come to Australia and drink some real stuff. Also no Fosters, apparently the rest of the world likes it but it isn't sold ANYWHERE down under

I too would like to know WTF kind of beer has those values. Macronutrient-wise it looks great, but you're missing the alcohol messing with estradiol and providing empty calories. (alcohol is technically the fourth macro as it is an independent source of calories)

It's your first cycle, I'd try to keep things as healthy as possible so you have a better experience. I'm not saying that you can never drink again, but why not maximize your efforts?

I too would like to know WTF kind of beer has those values. Macronutrient-wise it looks great, but you're missing the alcohol messing with estradiol and providing empty calories. (alcohol is technically the fourth macro as it is an independent source of calories)

It's your first cycle, I'd try to keep things as healthy as possible so you have a better experience. I'm not saying that you can never drink again, but why not maximize your efforts?

Well heres what i got -
3 Chicken Breast with rib meat
cal 540
pro 99g
fat 14g

3 Boiled Eggs - With Shake -
cal 216
pro 19g
fat 15g
carbs 1g

Protien 2 scoop
cal 260
carb 2g
pro 60g
fat 1g

6 Corona Extra
Cals 740
Carbs 84g

4 Tablespoons of peanut butter - Most likely with shake
Cals 380
fats 32g
pro 14g
carb 16g

TOTALS

calories 2136
protien 192
carbs 103
fat 62

Ohhhh, you were including your food sources too. I thought you found beer that has protein and fat lol. Based on those calories, I take it you're cutting?

Milk is for babies......Real men drink beer.

~Arnold Schwarzenegger

Nuff said.

In all seriousness though. A beer or even a couple here n there isnt going to harm anything. A six pack here n there probably isnt the end of the world either. However, be aware that that six pack doesnt turn into a 12 pack then into a lare night rip through the McDonalds drive through. I personally think six is too many if one is serious about building muscle and even losing fat as it provides no benefit to either of those things. Only thing it does is provide a short lived 'good feeling'.

This is life though, just be smart.

Lmfao, oh man, so good as a treat once in a blue moon. I murder Big Macs if ever I go there!!
I agree. Everything in moderation. The moderation depends on the life and the goals and responsibilities. Laws with respect to alcohol and not only your health If you enjoy McDonalds well you only have one life so enjoy. Remember you shouldn't try to live on Micky D's

Ohhhh, you were including your food sources too. I thought you found beer that has protein and fat lol. Based on those calories, I take it you're cutting?

Yea cutting, really trying for a six pack or ATLEAST even a 4 pack id be happy with that. then once i reach that goal maybe set up a goal for getting a nice build for around 195lbs.. but one step at a time

mixing alcohol with your goals is a no no..

especially a 6 pack..

if you said you wanted to have a glass of wine once a week.. or a cup of scotch that would be ok...

at the least i recommend you go with a light beer.. like an ultra..

Pity American beer is crap!

Come to Australia and drink some real stuff. Also no Fosters, apparently the rest of the world likes it but it isn't sold ANYWHERE down under

American beer is not crap. If you are talking about Budweiser or Miller yes thats crap. But when I think of beer they dont even blip on my radar screen. Here in America there is a micro beer renaissance going on and the selection of beer is astounding. Im talking brewed and crafted right here in the USA. Not imported.
You can get anything you want! Too bad my beer days are pretty much behind me....sigh

Back