fixing my shoulder size

brolickant

i just realized that my left arm is bigger than my right arm, probably by 3 inches maybe more (noticable). what causes this? how do i fix it? do i add a extra rep or two when doing shoulders?

Picture0044.jpg

Picture0043.jpg

Last edited:
i can't see any difference,maybe the pictues r not to clear...But can you refrace exactly what part r you talking about? like the bicep or shoulder?

ok i see what u mean, look man it looks like your back is the problem it could be that your back is not aligned properly, go see a chiropractor..i see this all the time at my chiroprater office they treat this sort of problem and all they do is ajust your back and alined it , it will take some time and money $$$ but you will be back to normal..

ok i see what u mean, look man it looks like your back is the problem it could be that your back is not aligned properly, go see a chiropractor..i see this all the time at my chiroprater office they treat this sort of problem and all they do is ajust your back and alined it , it will take some time and money $$$ but you will be back to normal..

i will check that out, but i have the same problem with my entire arm, bicept and tricept aswell. i will try to get someone to take the pics proparly later this week. i thing your right about the back issue because i notice that my upper body is croocked. in most of my progress pics i had to tilt to straighten my self out.

Last edited:
usually your dominant arm is smaller than your non-dominant arm (i know, you would expect the opposite) so, are you right handed? if not, have you had any previous injures that may be making your body compensate unconsciously? for instance, maybe you lean when curling or dead lifting, etc. This is fairly common for your body to compensate to complete the lift. It may sound weird, but if you have the opportunity to video-tape yourself lifting, you will probably notice all kinds of problems in your form. You look like a big guy, you can post them and let members critique your form.

usually your dominant arm is smaller than your non-dominant arm (i know, you would expect the opposite) so, are you right handed? if not, have you had any previous injures that may be making your body compensate unconsciously? for instance, maybe you lean when curling or dead lifting, etc. This is fairly common for your body to compensate to complete the lift. It may sound weird, but if you have the opportunity to video-tape yourself lifting, you will probably notice all kinds of problems in your form. You look like a big guy, you can post them and let members critique your form.

i meant my left arm is bigger than my right, sorry for the error. i am right handed. sometimes certain wights seem lighter in my left hand than my right. i had sholder injuries in both shoulders when i was 16. my right sholder injury was much more worst than the left.

i know that when i curl i lean back a bit and foward. i dont lean back as much to where my back is bending backwards. i workout in my school's gym so there are no mirrors.

i meant my left arm is bigger than my right, sorry for the error. i am right handed. sometimes certain wights seem lighter in my left hand than my right. i had sholder injuries in both shoulders when i was 16. my right sholder injury was much more worst than the left.

i know that when i curl i lean back a bit and foward. i dont lean back as much to where my back is bending backwards. i workout in my school's gym so there are no mirrors.

check out some of my pics

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/p...eks-after-my-test-prop-cycle.html#post2145252

grafix may be on the money.. your dominant arm may be bigger than the other arm or reverse .. however your shoulders r uneven you should see a chiropracter pay for the visit and xray to have a clear mind and be at peace with that.. my opinion this is 100% a chiropracter field.. I think your shoulder will be even after 5 to 8 visit .. either than that you look massive keep the hard workout.. its not that noticeable..

oh shit so your left arm is bigger than your right and you r a right handed well that explain why you have a more massive left handed because the back is not align properly and you lift more weight on the left than on the right your back is pulling on the left more than on the right .don't sweated now im on the money see a chiropracter my friend and don't wait to long ,that is fixible .. hey let me know what the progress is after you see the doc..

oh shit so your left arm is bigger than your right and you r a right handed well that explain why you have a more massive left handed because the back is not align properly and you lift more weight on the left than on the right your back is pulling on the left more than on the right .don't sweated now im on the money see a chiropracter my friend and don't wait to long ,that is fixible .. hey let me know what the progress is after you see the doc..

i will let you know what happend, and thanks for the compiment.

i have been good, and you? how did that last cycle go?

Glad to hear all is well bro. Last cycle was good and this cycle is good, no complaints!! U definitely made some improvments since Ur last pics, and I see U are on the right track, continue training, dieting, and resting properly,:smokepoke and the gains are gonna continue!!

Glad to hear all is well bro. Last cycle was good and this cycle is good, no complaints!! U definitely made some improvments since Ur last pics, and I see U are on the right track, continue training, dieting, and resting properly,:smokepoke and the gains are gonna continue!!

thanks bro

bro i have the same problem, i hurt my right shoulder pretty bad a few years ago and since then my left side has be noticably bigger, try and workout your smaller side slightly harder!

i was lifting today and when i was doing side raises for my shoulders i noticed that i was relying on my back more on my left.

You look like you've been working out for awhile, and you've never measured? A straight on shot that is a little dark wont be a good way for us to tell, grab some flexed cold measurements and compare. 1" or below difference is pretty normal.

Back