flu like symptoms with clenbuterol

iceman1800

I am banned!
so im near the end of my 2nd week with a max dose of 125mcg. iv noticed yesterday iv been sneezing and today until now i have this funny feeling in my throat, that i might get a cold soon. is this from clen or just natural bacteria?

Sneezing, no. However, if your throat becomes tight and you have trouble breathing - you may be experiencing a potential problem. Keep an eye on your heart rate, and if you start approaching your max rate (220-age) while resting, it's time to back off.

Everything is about risk vs reward; and it's being able to pull that plug once the risk surpasses the reward that makes the difference between a successful experience and a regret. 120mcg is a LOT of clenbuterol btw.

My .02c :)

Yeah it sounds more like the possible start of a cold... however I can get some similar
symptoms in the throat, but it's a mix of items that causes that for me.

Except the flu like symptoms you mention in the post title... Clenbuterol can make you feel nausea if
you take too much at once.

Sneezing, no. However, if your throat becomes tight and you have trouble breathing - you may be experiencing a potential problem. Keep an eye on your heart rate, and if you start approaching your max rate (220-age) while resting, it's time to back off.

Everything is about risk vs reward; and it's being able to pull that plug once the risk surpasses the reward that makes the difference between a successful experience and a regret. 120mcg is a LOT of clenbuterol btw.

My .02c :)
i agree, 80mcg is it for me. last time i used clen was RUI and went to 100 and i didnt like how i felt, was too strong. 60-80mcg is perfect for me.
also I rec using Keto with clen BTW

wow guys the symptoms are from Pericoronitis which is a gum infection near impacted wisdom tooth. do u guys know any remedies? i bought alchohol mouth wash. any1 know where i can get amoxillin online? to lazy to go to dentist

wow guys the symptoms are from Pericoronitis which is a gum infection near impacted wisdom tooth. do u guys know any remedies? i bought alchohol mouth wash. any1 know where i can get amoxillin online? to lazy to go to dentist

That's a pretty specific diagnosis. You going by symptoms and referencing stuff from the web, or a doctor take a look?

That's a pretty specific diagnosis. You going by symptoms and referencing stuff from the web, or a doctor take a look?

this happend back in november too. just this one wisdom teeth. do u think oral surgeons can remove one? other 3 dont bother me at all

You are screwing around with your health, don't be stupid go see a dentist. Don't fvck with infections or antibiotics. Amoxicillin might not be the best medicine for that TYPE of infection., that's why there is more then one type... :dunno:

this happend back in november too. just this one wisdom teeth. do u think oral surgeons can remove one? other 3 dont bother me at all

I would definitely get it looked at. You get one body, you should take care of it, and show it the respect it deserves.

I'm a little biased right now as I just got out of the hospital for what I thought was food poisoning/constipation/bad back pumps. I finally gave in, and let the docs take a look as my symptoms were not getting better.

I had my gallbladder removed as apparently my "back pumps" and constipation was really my pancreas screaming at me that I had gallstones blocking my ducts. I live a very healthy lifestyle and consider myself pretty knowledgeable with symptoms indicating root cause - but I was VERY wrong in this case.

Sometimes it's best to take one on the chin, and get more eyes on a problem, as there may be more to something than there seems.

You are screwing around with your health, don't be stupid go see a dentist. Don't fvck with infections or antibiotics. Amoxicillin might not be the best medicine for that TYPE of infection., that's why there is more then one type... :dunno:

just called for appointment for thursday other slots were full. if it gets bad il have to go get it from my family doctor. and amoxicillin worked last time is it weak or something?

just called for appointment for thursday other slots were full. if it gets bad il have to go get it from my family doctor. and amoxicillin worked last time is it weak or something?

Amoxicillin is a very old antibiotic and is good for most general use. But some infections need a more aggressive and different anti... to treat the different stains and degrees of infections, that's all. But as halfwit told you about his problems you need to see that dentist. Some of these bad infections (not saying yours is) can become systemic and make you sick. Good Luck

guys i gotta go to dentist tmrw. the pain is bad even at rest can barely even swallow. had to skip biceps today because wasnt feeling im assuming the body is weak when its fighting an infection? did back though strenght was the same

Back