Football Player needing HELP

lattimer

Hey Guys

Ok i am 21 years old, 6", 225lbs, 17%BF, training 4 years, done sust and deca cycles running 500mg and 400mg each time. I would like to try something different as the gains are gettin less and less each time.

My goals are good strength and quality size. I would like to try Anadrol, but in sensible dosages, also with a testosterone and maybe something like winstrol as part of the post cycle therapy (pct).

Please can I get your help on dosage amounts, length of cycle and can anyone explain post cycle therapy (pct) for this cycle to me?

Thanks Guys

LATS

xxx

lattimer said:
........... and maybe something like winstrol as part of the PCT.

You can NOT run Winstrol (winny) as part of your post cycle therapy (pct).

PCT starts once you have come OFF steroids.

I assume your playing Soccer when you say football looking at your Flag. Is that correct. If not and your playing American Football where are you playing. As your going to get busted using deca.

If it is soccer that your playing stick to compounds that will increase RBC and keep water retention to a minimum.

Equipoise - Winstrol - Anavar - Test Prop -

Thats just me.

seeing his username as lattimer.....i would guess hes an american football player.......i would recommend dbol over anadrol, its better mg for mg IMO.......being a retired FB player myself, for testing purposes i would use a shorter acting test as prop or suspension.....fina/prop would be a combo i would try if i could do it over again....id run 75 mg fina ed, and 100 mg prop ed.....6-8 weeks. make extensive stretching a part of your daily routine....no point in being big and strong if you cant run w/o pulling a hammy. gl 2u

haha nah, true RB's are tanks....I was a fullback, so i tanked my way though holes so the tailback can prance through...dirty work i tells ya!

hey guys thanks, na I play American Football but in the UK, NFL europe trialist, not get tested in our leagues (amature)....I am a Linebacker

I just wanna get like really big and strong but quality. I have done dianabol gone upto 50mg a day, but effects taken their tol

So what would be a good cycle for me do u think and post cycle therapy (pct)? What is Fina. I thought Anadrol whould really shock my system as never used that compund before. Was also thinking of using maybe Primo for quality gains, any help from u guys (the pros),

PS lot of respect for the FB, many migranes thanks to dem.lol

LATS

Actually, i would imagine taking stuff like abombs, or even dbol, will result you in getting a little slower than usual Due to water retention and pumps. Id personailly stick to prop at 100mg ED along with Tren Acetate at 75mg ED. This Will give u nice gains if u get all the necessisities dialed down. Fina is Trenbolone Acetate (same stuff in Finaplix the cattle implants.) Very nice strength gains and leaning out results from using fina.
Id personally reccommend u doin a of stack prop with tren ace.

Thanks gymphreak. How long should I run this cycle for?

Should I do the following

weeks 1-10 TREN @ 75mg ED
weeks 1-10 PROP @ 100mg ED

What post cycle therapy (pct) would I need to carry out at the end of this cycle. I may do the followin aswell just to try the abombs

weeks 1-5 DROL @ 100mg ED
weeks 1-10 TREN @ 75mg ED
weeks 1-10 PROP @ 100mg ED

What do you guys think?

Thanks Again

LATS

well the test/tren cycle looks good. u can use the abombs if u arent worried bout gettin a lil slow from sides...
As for post cycle therapy (pct), get the basic nolva or clomid, but also get some b6 if not Bromo for progesterone Gyno

Back