football players

raisin nuts

what do u think the percentage of players that arent recievers, qbs, and cornerbacks take juice? i think football is far worse than baseball. i think for a linebacker it should be privately mandatory.

raisin nuts said:
what do u think the percentage of players that arent recievers, qbs, and cornerbacks take juice? i think football is far worse than baseball. i think for a linebacker it should be privately mandatory.

It's almost certain more football players use than pro baseball players. Don't think every receiver and cornerback is totally clean either.

If I had to guess, I'd say probably 70% use some form of performance enhancing drug, be it undetectable 'designer steroids' or growth hormone.

The public doesn't seem to care much about steroid use in pro football. Take Shawn Merriman for example. He tested positive earlier in the season and is in Honolulu this weekend. Compare that to the anger and resentment directed towards Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire.

Noticeble difference in Merriman's physique towards the end of the season then at the begginning. Of all the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) out there he uses Deca. Brilliant.

I have played in the NFL for several years. I can tell you thee are many people taking the juice, and many more than that taking HGH ! Then there are those who take EPO and swear by it ! It is a long season from mini camp till end of the year. Your body is constantly in a state of pain and dealing with some naging injury ! You do what you can do to stay healthy and on the field, the minute you cannot do that there is someone who can, and then you become in jepordy of your posistion and your future ! It is a buisness about what have you done for me lately ! Plain and Simple. I played 11 seasons, when I retired it was the saddest moment of my life ! I had ruptured a disk in my back, and required two surgery's. Then once done playing my body began literally to paytray me, I required 5 knee surgury;s on my right knee, and one on my left. It took me a good 4 years to get myself healthy again ! I can tell you if it had not been for the gear and HGH my recovery to wear I am now would have been impossible. I am training for my firts show and I am in the best physical shape ever ! So comming from someone who traded his life for that career I can tell you many and more that you can ever think of take and consume anything that will give them a edge and extend their playing career ! There is a pot olf gold at the end of the rainbow what are you willing to do to get that reward ? Many will tell you, ANYTHING !

Back