For Mr. Humdiddly

not a compliment on the dieting , just a fact.
as a powerlifter i can tell you that D I E T is a 4 letter word and i dont like that foul language around me lol.
ive lifted with some powerlifters over the years who could have been monsters on the bodybuilding stage but they had zero desire to diet like that.

Oh believe me, I LOVE food! But I also love getting on stage and I sure ain't getting up there without a tight bootay. :)

I laughed hard at--> can tell you that D I E T is a 4 letter word and i dont like that foul language around me

how did that turn out?

Not well. :( boohoo. I competed in figure and I carry too much muscle judges said.

My critiques were:

Great shape and nicely balanced
Great stage presentation, very comfortable on stage
Pretty hair and make-up
but little too hard and too much muscle

If stay in figure. Stop training, lifting and lose some of the muscle.

I was okay with that. I knew going in to this show that I may carry too much muscle. I purposely came in softer than I like to, and tried to hide muscle, by down playing my posing.

But I was happy with the package I brought and I had a lot of girls come up to me telling me that they thought I looked great and my body is something they strive to look like. That is all that I need to hear. I don't want 11 judges to dictate my future. Hey, I'm a judge myself so it's cool. hehe

Not well. :( boohoo. I competed in figure and I carry too much muscle judges said.

My critiques were:

Great shape and nicely balanced
Great stage presentation, very comfortable on stage
Pretty hair and make-up
but little too hard and too much muscle

If stay in figure. Stop training, lifting and lose some of the muscle.

I was okay with that. I knew going in to this show that I may carry too much muscle. I purposely came in softer than I like to, and tried to hide muscle, by down playing my posing.

But I was happy with the package I brought and I had a lot of girls come up to me telling me that they thought I looked great and my body is something they strive to look like. That is all that I need to hear. I don't want 11 judges to dictate my future. Hey, I'm a judge myself so it's cool. hehe

Not that it matters, but I thought you looked great. Your opinion is the one that counts.

Back