For those who've used Letro for gyno..

Kabdog

As with a lot of you, my gyno comes and go under my right nip. I can always feel a slight mass, but sometimes it's big and sometimes it's small. I've been to the doc and he actually gave me nolva for 3 months, but only at 10mgs. Well, it didn't work and I've decided to try Letro. I don't plan on cycling again, so my question is: If the Letro works, and I do a post cycle therapy (pct) with nolva, what are the chances the gyno will come back? For those of you who've had success with Letro reversing gyno, did your gyno subside for good? Sorry for the long post, but I'm really trying to decide whether to give this a go or not.

Kabdog said:
As with a lot of you, my gyno comes and go under my right nip. I can always feel a slight mass, but sometimes it's big and sometimes it's small. I've been to the doc and he actually gave me nolva for 3 months, but only at 10mgs. Well, it didn't work and I've decided to try Letro. I don't plan on cycling again, so my question is: If the Letro works, and I do a post cycle therapy (pct) with nolva, what are the chances the gyno will come back? For those of you who've had success with Letro reversing gyno, did your gyno subside for good? Sorry for the long post, but I'm really trying to decide whether to give this a go or not.
i have only had good results from using letro. a small dosage( about half the reccomended) usually does the trick for me. i tend to get gyno lumps while using tren or decca mostly. letro works, but beware, you have to find your dosage because it is very strong. as far as the gyno comming back, i have only had gyno while "on" and it does tend to come back in the same spots, however i know that the letro works, and sucessfuly reverses it in me. hope this helps.

Back