Forearm pain

Trenaject

Get Ripped Not Ripped Off
Having really bad pains in my forearms, right worse than the left but they both kill when i release weight. Epically whenever im using a barbell. Even if i go light with the barbell and not gripping it tight, letting it down still hurts. its a shooting pain on the inside(palms facing up) to the top part of my wrist. I have had this problem for about a year now, don't no how its started but its defiantly from lifting. My sister is in massage therapy and has massaged it and shes says its not a knot. Its a hard ball? but after she massages it, the next 2 days it hurts like a mothafucka. has anybody had this problem and some tips on how to make it stop? ive tried everything but go to the doctor. ive heard doctors missing the real problem an making it worse with anti-steroidal-anti inflammatory

Forearm splints....they suck. Only way to get over them is to take some time off and avoid exercises that aggravate it....plus icing and stretching your forearms.

man i get them all the time....they fucking suck. they will put a damper on you workout that is for sure. i have seriously thought my arms were going to snap at times.

ya they do suck, and deff put a damper on my workouts. I'm prob not gana stop training but ive been go light with all my workouts an do avoid the ones that aggravate them. do you guys think massage will make it better or worse? the day after massage hurts like a bitch thats why i stopped doin it

to be honest, i have found nothing (legal at least) that will come anywhere near helping it. it is absolutly crippling.

to be honest, i have found nothing (legal at least) that will come anywhere near helping it. it is absolutly crippling.

anything tht wud help wud be great, cuz they suck and need to stop. Ive heard of ppl tht stop training for a while thn go bak an still have them. thinking i'l be living with thm for the rest of my workout career

Just read some other blogs on it. people are saying it might be cuz you have weak forearms/wrists? this cud be true since i dont do my forearms that much. Also to help it im gana stretch and ice thm. im gana start doin my forearms twice a week light weight and see if they strengthin and prob ina about a month il let you guys kno if the pain does go away

will do bud, jus wondering do you work your forearms alot or think they are strong enough to handle the weight your curling? also i got them when i was benching the other day, was a first for me. has that happened to you guys?

Really you just need to take it easy on them. It's not always the amount of weight you're using that causes forearm splints but also from shock absorbtion that causes the tendon to tear that connects the bone and muscle. These are what need to heal. You could try just really monitoring your reps and just really concentrating on smooth, good form. You may actually need to drop some weight to make that happen. That and cold compress, ice it. If these things don't help i'd say you'll have to avoid movemants that irritate it for a couple weeks. Either way, after you're feeling better try to strenghten your wrists and forearms more. Tht should help you avoid this problem in the future.

Really you just need to take it easy on them. It's not always the amount of weight you're using that causes forearm splints but also from shock absorbtion that causes the tendon to tear that connects the bone and muscle. These are what need to heal. You could try just really monitoring your reps and just really concentrating on smooth, good form. You may actually need to drop some weight to make that happen. That and cold compress, ice it. If these things don't help i'd say you'll have to avoid movemants that irritate it for a couple weeks. Either way, after you're feeling better try to strenghten your wrists and forearms more. Tht should help you avoid this problem in the future.

i have dropped weight going very light with a lot of reps. Doesnt hurt whn i use DBs only a BB makes the pain. But even light with the BB still hurts so i stay away from it. Im ice em an stretch em and once the pain does go away Im gana start working them out. What do you advise for time for using the ice? ED for a few weeks?

Yeah, see how u feel after 2 weeks. If its still bothering u, u may need to make another adjustment.

forearm splints just about gone, i chilled with the heavy weight an let them mellow out for a few weeks, starting workin forearms last week 2x a week. but i have a stress ball that i squeeze thru out the day to help strengthen it also. picked up a ez bar today only 30lbs and didnt feel a thing. the stress ball works the balls!!

Back