forgot to heat sterile oil, is it going to be ok?

sublyme

ok so i wore latex gloves, and took all kinds of precautions and then forgot to a. heat the sterile oil b. wipe the top of the sterile vial with alc.

this was enth by the way, i used 2.5% ba and i filtered it through a 45 whatman

i know no one can tell me for certain it will be ok, but in general, is it ruined? the oil i bought was "sterile" cottonseed. also, if i heated the mixture in the sterile vial now perhaps in a pan on the stove or something would it help? let me know if theres anything i can do and if this batch is okay

Last edited:
Its fine. You bake after you filter anyways bro, throw it in the oven at like 280F for an hour. Good to go, and I wouldnt worry too much about forgetting to swab the top, ive forgotten a few times.

DougoeFre5h said:
Its fine. You bake after you filter anyways bro, throw it in the oven at like 280F for an hour. Good to go, and I wouldnt worry too much about forgetting to swab the top, ive forgotten a few times.

Dont forget to calibrate your oven (very important!!) dont rely on the dial being correct!!! (buy an oven thermometer and put it inside the oven)

Also put a needle in the rubber stopper to vent the bottle while you heating it up. Make sure the bottle is well away from the top of the oven to stop the stopper from melting.. The needle should go through the thickest part of the stopper. not the middle!! or after heating you may not be able top seal the hole left buy the needle..

Other than that it is as easy as that....

Regards

MM

PB i thought you were gone forever. Id just sit there filtering some 500mg/ml test, shaking my head like....where the fuck did PB go? Oh btw the advice you gave me on my training thread to get some knee wraps has completely changed my leg workout. Best sessions ive ever had.

sounds good bro. i am going to film me wrapping my legs and post the clip in the video section. couple of guys had a question on how to do it properly.

different ways of doing it so i may demonstrate a couple of differnt wraps. only reason i am doing it cause several guys asked the proper way.

pullinbig said:
different ways of doing it so i may demonstrate a couple of differnt wraps. only reason i am doing it cause several guys asked the proper way.
thats a good idea

Back