Formeron + Dermacrine Combo? Thoughts?

RATED

Running formeron currently 4 pumps solo (for 6 weeks) (on week 2) ...considering throwing in dermacrine for the last 4? Read that neither shuts you down if taken in moderation...heard no more than 4 weeks for dermacrine? Anyone every run the two successfully , would a pct be required for the pair? Or some Daa and Natty suffice? Heard they go good together?

Running formeron currently 4 pumps solo (for 6 weeks) (on week 2) ...considering throwing in dermacrine for the last 4? Read that neither shuts you down if taken in moderation...heard no more than 4 weeks for dermacrine? Anyone every run the two successfully , would a pct be required for the pair? Or some Daa and Natty suffice? Heard they go good together?

can't say I remember seeing it done thats a long time to be on I'd def suggest nova or clomid for pct.

can't say I remember seeing it done thats a long time to be on I'd def suggest nova or clomid for pct.

ya...ive been reading mixed reviews ..some say pct needed others don't..i have a serm on standby ..with all the other essentials. I've read good reviews on the two together

great combo but run pct, add topical mag to the pct to deal with increasing endogenous dhea

great combo but run pct, add topical mag to the pct to deal with increasing endogenous dhea

Talking about magnesium? I have a bottle of ZMA I was going to take on cycle and pct fo... would that suffice for amount magnesium?

I've done 8 week formeron + dermacrine , 2 pumps of formeron + 3-4 of dermacrine / day , felt a lot more agressive , leaner , and feeling more confident.
I think it shut you down , i didn't felt bad after the cycle , but i took clomid for 2 weeks at 100mg/day , had a blood test , my DHEA levels were lower then normal range , but test was normal , E2 was normal too

I've done 8 week formeron + dermacrine , 2 pumps of formeron + 3-4 of dermacrine / day , felt a lot more agressive , leaner , and feeling more confident.
I think it shut you down , i didn't felt bad after the cycle , but i took clomid for 2 weeks at 100mg/day , had a blood test , my DHEA levels were lower then normal range , but test was normal , E2 was normal too

thanks for this sounds like it went very well for you

Back