Need Help on PCT Protocol (Using T400 Blend)

friendofiron

I've decided to stop my T400 cycle after 7 weeks.

After experiencing some erection issues (lasted a couple of days), and now that I'm getting some acne, I've decided all these experiences are not worth it. This shit just ain't for me. I'm just gonna go back to natty and hopefully none of these sides will affect me permanently.

From what I've read, different compounds have different PCT start times. My T400 contains:

Each ml contains:
Enanthate 150 mg (14 days after last injection)
Cypionate 150 mg (18 days after last injection)
Undecanoate 100 mg (couldn't find info on this)

Considering this, how many days after my last shot should I start PCT?

I have liquid Clomid and Nolva on hand. Considering my short cycle, what would you recommend I dose these at, and for how long?

Sorry if my questions sound stupid. I guess it further proves how unready I am for cycling.

--- edited with log and stats---

I don't exactly remember how I was doing the anavar, but I do remember wanting to extend when I started to run out:

Week 1-4: 1cc of Test400 once a week, and 60mg of anavar everyday.
Week 5: 1cc of Test400 once a week, and 40mg of anavar everyday.
Week 6-7: 1cc of Test400 once a week.

I'm 29, male. Been lifting for over 10 years.
5 foot 8 @ 190 lbs, around 10-12% BF.

No AI.

---edited to add:---

About 2 days after my last pin, I started to experience test flu, which I got a few times before. However, this time it was pretty bad and even after a week, I'm still recovering (almost fully recovered). Symptoms included: switching between slight fever and chills, body aches, general weakness, unmotivated, depressed, head would hurt from coughing.

4 days after last pin: I experienced some ED, followed by some physiological issues. Things went back to normal after a couple of days. The ED may have actually started after 2 days but I didn't have sex until 4 days, which is when noticed the ED.

6 days after last pin: I seem to have broken out after a workout. It started off as a patch of red dots around my chest, shoulders and back, but has spread throughout my torso.

Last edited:
what is your complete cycle log, what where you taking during your cycle? what Ai? and we need your stats, age, weight, etc. etc.

Test E and C are basically similar in term s of half life s cleaving off to allow for a PCT start time.
Undecoanate I BELIEVE is longer . u CCOULD TYPE IN STEROID DETECTION TIME S AND factor over and figger this out ur own self Mayne.

I believe Test U has a longer 1/2 life ergo it s the option often for trt...I ve never used it .

with the undecaonate in there , your going to want to wait about 4 weeks to start pct. you can blast HCG in the meantime. may still need a small amount of AI as well until pct

with the undecaonate in there , your going to want to wait about 4 weeks to start pct. you can blast HCG in the meantime. may still need a small amount of AI as well until pct

Damn.. that long? Even @ only 100mg?

Also, I don't have access to HCG or AI :(

What's gonna happen to me?

Can I take a natural test booster instead?

Last edited:
Kudos for bailing out on your terms. Running the test without an AI is likely causing your problems UT I'm guessing you already know this.

Damn.. that long? Even @ only 100mg?

Also, I don't have access to HCG or AI :(

What's gonna happen to me?

Can I take a natural test booster instead?

thats the crappy thing about test undecanoate . its long long half life. 20 days after you inject it , half of the compound is still in your system and releasing exogenous test into your blood stream , which means it will continue to keep you shut down naturally (anytime there is exogenous test, your body has no need to produce its own test).

HCG is the 'test booster' you should be taking right now . nothing over the counter is going to do much with the test undecaonate in your system.

but waiting a couple weeks to start pct is fairly common protocol when running long ester test cycles . nothing new here. switching over to a fast acting test prop ester the last few weeks of a cycle is the only way to get test clear from your system so you can start pct right away.
which is not your case

thats the crappy thing about test undecanoate . its long long half life. 20 days after you inject it , half of the compound is still in your system and releasing exogenous test into your blood stream , which means it will continue to keep you shut down naturally (anytime there is exogenous test, your body has no need to produce its own test).

HCG is the 'test booster' you should be taking right now . nothing over the counter is going to do much with the test undecaonate in your system.

but waiting a couple weeks to start pct is fairly common protocol when running long ester test cycles . nothing new here. switching over to a fast acting test prop ester the last few weeks of a cycle is the only way to get test clear from your system so you can start pct right away.
which is not your case

Thanks so much for your help so far :) Really appreciate it!

What kind of symptoms should I expect from waiting 4 weeks without HCG, AI or anything before PCT?

Last edited:
You could start taking an ai and continue your cycle. They work pretty quickly. You'd feel better sooner than waiting on pct. either way you'll need an ai to knock down the e2.

You could start taking an ai and continue your cycle. They work pretty quickly. You'd feel better sooner than waiting on pct. either way you'll need an ai to knock down the e2.

you mean continue cycle with test prop? while waiting for the undecaonate to clear

I think he meant picking up an ai and finishing the planned cycle.

Op, you can pick up an ai from the site sponsor at the top of the page. I'm sure you know now that you should've been using an ai from the beginning of cycle. Either way, pick one up and use it like suggested until pct. You mentioned some unwanted sides that your already having. I'm sure you don't want to add gyno to them. As mentioned, your looking at 4 weeks until you start pct...

I think he meant picking up an ai and finishing the planned cycle.

Op, you can pick up an ai from the site sponsor at the top of the page. I'm sure you know now that you should've been using an ai from the beginning of cycle. Either way, pick one up and use it like suggested until pct. You mentioned some unwanted sides that your already having. I'm sure you don't want to add gyno to them. As mentioned, your looking at 4 weeks until you start pct...

I don't think they ship to Canada.

Last edited:
Finish as planned. Why not? If he uses ai the worst will have been over.

Some guys just don't like being on gear,, even with ai and estrogen controlled . I've done plenty a cycle I was damn ready to come off of . If Op continues even with ai , he still may be delaying relief from his misery by two months .

Again I've had times I couldn't wait for the gear to clear my system . If you want off then it's best to just get off as quickly as possible . Also the benefit to short esters .
When my BP was 225/100 on high dose test/deca ,, I wished I was on prop/npp instead , much easier bail out

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^As usual^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I use Test c or e for trt.
When I cheat on a cruise blast or full blown cycle (yay been so long) I run only short estered test p tren a and MAYBE AN ORAL. wHY ?

I M DARN 53. Best way to get BW back on trach is lower dose or abort the whole mission so.....
I have ai s and such but I rarely run them but that s me and I KNOW me.

Roush..funny...I do not like being OFF even a cruise lol...we re so diff but so similar ur just much smarter.
OP u will survive this sonm. Canadian custom s is no joke.

Last edited:
Some guys just don't like being on gear,, even with ai and estrogen controlled . I've done plenty a cycle I was damn ready to come off of . If Op continues even with ai , he still may be delaying relief from his misery by two months .

Again I've had times I couldn't wait for the gear to clear my system . If you want off then it's best to just get off as quickly as possible . Also the benefit to short esters .
When my BP was 225/100 on high dose test/deca ,, I wished I was on prop/npp instead , much easier bail out

YES. THIS!

I just want this whole thing to end lol. The acne is starting to spread down to my abs and arms.

Ok, so I'm beginning to think my acne isn't acne?

It's looking more like heat rash around my chest, abdominal area, back and shoulders.

I have some red spots around my forearms and biceps.

I assumed it was acne due to my lack of AI use, but could this be a different side effect?

It popped up for the first time around my chest, back and shoulders yesterday after my workout. Prior to that, I didn't have anything. It's as if it suddenly broke out.

Today, it seems to have spread around my entire torso, and some red dots around my biceps and forearms.

It doesn't itch or anything.

Is it acne? is it common?

I tried taking a picture of it in the mirror but it doesn't show very well.

I'm worried because I'm seeing my girlfriend in a couple of days and I would hate to have to explain this to her. I already had to lie about my ED issues that I had earlier lol

----

Something I forgot to mention in the OP:

About 2 days after my last pin, I started to experience test flu, which I got a few times before. However, this time it was pretty bad and even after a week, I'm still recovering (almost fully recovered). Symptoms included: switching between slight fever and chills, body aches, general weakness, unmotivated, depressed, head would hurt from coughing.

4 days after last pin: I experienced some ED, followed by some physiological issues. Things went back to normal after a couple of days. The ED may have actually started after 2 days but I didn't have sex until 4 days, which is when noticed the ED.

6 days after last pin: I seem to have broken out after a workout. It started off as a patch of red dots around my chest, shoulders and back, but has spread throughout my torso.

Last edited:
Ok, so I'm beginning to think my acne isn't acne?

It's looking more like heat rash around my chest, abdominal area, back and shoulders.

I have some red spots around my forearms and biceps.

I assumed it was acne due to my lack of AI use, but could this be a different side effect?

It popped up for the first time around my chest, back and shoulders yesterday after my workout. Prior to that, I didn't have anything. It's as if it suddenly broke out.

Today, it seems to have spread around my entire torso, and some red dots around my biceps and forearms.

It doesn't itch or anything.

Is it acne? is it common?

I tried taking a picture of it in the mirror but it doesn't show very well.

its acne, can you share a pic of your chest? and your still not using an ai.

Last edited:
Back