Forum Newb with a few cycle questions

ch00ch

Hey guys im new to the forums but not new to AS. Ill give you my stats first and foremost. Im 26 years old and on my fifth cycle. About 190lbs at 12% bodyfat,.

All of my cycles included running test and ive run it as low as 250mg/wk and as high as 750mg/wk. I feel most comfortable with it at 500mg/wk. Ive ran Sustanon (sust) twice, Test cyp twice, and test enth once.

My diet and training is on point year round on or off cycle. In my last two cycles ive been experiencing acne issues.

My worst acne experience was my last cycle where I was running Test E at 500mg/wk along with 400mg primo/wk. I ran this for 18 weeks with Arimidex 1mg m/w/f. The acne made my chest and back look like a pepperoni pizza. I used every cream/wash/ anti acne spray/lotion/ tanning that is out there and nothing worked. I read on all forums about using high doses of b5 or b6 and tried all the remedies with no results. I finally went to a dermatologist who perscribed zianna gel, clydomiacin gel, and solodyn 80 antibiotic pill. This prevented me from getting more acne but did not clear me up totally. The weird thing about it was that when I went to the gym, as soon as I started sweating I would feel a sharp tingling feeling in all my pours on my back and chest like i was getting stung by bees. I finally came off all AS after my cycle was over and started my clomid, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and arimidex post cycle therapy (pct). After 6 months I had my levels checked and my test was back up in the 400's naturally.

BTW when I ran 750mg/wk Test cyp and 500mg/wk EQ cycle with 1mg arimidex m/w/f for 16 weeks and I did not experience nearly as much acne.

I recently started another cycle of test Cyp 400mg/wk with .25mg arimidex m/w/f and ive been on for 6 weeks and the acne is re appearing once again. It is very frustrating and I was wondering if anyone has any advice? Maybe I should try a cycle without test? What do you recommend? Thanks for your help!

If you're prone to acne, unfortunately that's just something you have to deal with. I would never run a cycle again without test. You need that shit to feel normal.

Have you tried Accutane? Some guys find this works for them. Maybe ask your doc about it.

welcome and essays got you covered, I would think about visiting our diet section bud 3J before you jump on again with so many cycles you had make sure that diet is the shit..

It is just strange because the acne problem never occured in my first 3 cycles and now all of a sudden it is. I havent tried accutane but have read about it and it seems to have a lot of risk invovled. Ill ask my derm. about it next time I see him.

I dont mind getting a little acne here and there but the acne Ive been getting recently looks disgusting.

Accutane is safe to use on cycle. There are some risks to sun exposure, and a few other things. You will have to consult your doc. I would say it's worth a shot if the acne is really bothering you bud.

1) Don't run a cycle without test (although you can use something like anavar in between cycles).

2) If you're prone to acne then the best you can do is mitigate the symptoms. There are a lot of anti-acne meds and a good dermatologist ought to be able to work with you to clean up the worst of it.

3) You're going to have to play around with different compounds to find out what's causing/exacerbating the flareups. Test @ 750 seems a bit high at your experience level so I'd definitely dial that down some. W/R/T to the different tests you've used, bear in mind that although cypionate and enanthate esters are approximately the same molecular weight (and will therefore have about the same effect on serum androgen levels), there are different enzymes involved in cleaving them away from testosterone and it sounds like the cypionate ester is just easier on your skin. Sus, however, is NOT interchangeable with test C and test E (and in my and others' experience, it does more to exacerbate test-related side effects for those who are prone to them).

4) I'd recommend branching out from the test/primo combination. Firstly, IMO, primo is just way too expensive to justify its very mild payoff. Secondly, other stacks may be easier on your body in terms of sides. If you've run test @ 750 and come away with your balls intact, why not try test with deca?

4)

Hey bro welcome. Ya.acne is the same as balness. People always ask what can they take. Baldness and acne sometimes just happen. I also will suggest never not taking test. Have you ever run a small dose of tren and a small dose of test?

accutane was one of the best things i ever did.. i know there are possible problems with the liver and i think both cholesterols. u have to get bloods done once a month to make sure they are in check but it was great for me i hardly get acne now and when i do i use that nuetergena body wash shit really strong drys my skin out (not to bad) but enough that oil is gone.

Accutane is safe to use on cycle. There are some risks to sun exposure, and a few other things. You will have to consult your doc. I would say it's worth a shot if the acne is really bothering you bud.

x2x. also do not drink while on it.

1) Don't run a cycle without test (although you can use something like anavar in between cycles).

2) If you're prone to acne then the best you can do is mitigate the symptoms. There are a lot of anti-acne meds and a good dermatologist ought to be able to work with you to clean up the worst of it.

3) You're going to have to play around with different compounds to find out what's causing/exacerbating the flareups. Test @ 750 seems a bit high at your experience level so I'd definitely dial that down some. W/R/T to the different tests you've used, bear in mind that although cypionate and enanthate esters are approximately the same molecular weight (and will therefore have about the same effect on serum androgen levels), there are different enzymes involved in cleaving them away from testosterone and it sounds like the cypionate ester is just easier on your skin. Sus, however, is NOT interchangeable with test C and test E (and in my and others' experience, it does more to exacerbate test-related side effects for those who are prone to them).

4) I'd recommend branching out from the test/primo combination. Firstly, IMO, primo is just way too expensive to justify its very mild payoff. Secondly, other stacks may be easier on your body in terms of sides. If you've run test @ 750 and come away with your balls intact, why not try test with deca?

4)

Always wanted to try deca but all I ever hear are good resuts but bad side effects like deca dick. I know all people react different so I shouldnt judge a book by its cover. ill look into it. Thanks for your help

Hey bro welcome. Ya.acne is the same as balness. People always ask what can they take. Baldness and acne sometimes just happen. I also will suggest never not taking test. Have you ever run a small dose of tren and a small dose of test?

I did Test 500mg/wk with 400mg/wk of tren e and my blood pressure and frustration with people on a daily basis went sky high so I came off after about 5 weeks

Back