Freaking out! First TRT

marcos5879

OK, I had my first testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) yesterday at 7 pm. My levels were 190 total test, 23 free test and 13 something level. I am 34y/o and have been feeling shitty for years and years. It was this forum and a commercial that made me tell the doc to check my levels. 1st, the shot hurt like HELL!!!! I am still hurting at the injection site. I have 21g needle and they said it isnt a difference between 21 and 23 that will help. I would have to be at 30g to really notice less pain.
2nd and most importantly.
I took 80mg, or .4ml, of 200mg/ml Cyp, thats it thats all. But now it's only 12 hours later and I am on the verge of panic attacks. I woke up this morning, after falling asleep at 2 am, at 7 am loaded for bear. I have been restless and shaking my leg all morning, and if i sit down I am freaking out! I used to get panic attacks all the time and they have subsided for a year now, today I am feeling EXACTLY the way I felt before a BIG attack. Everything I read says that I shouldn't feel it for 3 days to 2 weeks! So what gives? I am really paranoid now! If this is what I feel like after 12 hours what in the hell will I feel like in 3 days?!!!

Gentlemen, I am truly scared.:crying: and that's not figurative! I HATE, I MEAN HATE panic attacks, and if having test at the correct levels means they are going to come back I will live with the misery of no test. Has anyone had this happen? No one ever talks about what to expect in the few moments, days, fallowing the initial shot. Always the weeks after, or the end results. I mean, should I start at a low dose and gradually increase to not have a sharp contrast and shock the system? Could this just not be for me? Oh I am also taking 125mc of synthroid.
Also can someone please start a thread on what to expect from the moment you have the liquid in the syringe? The first time? I have never found one that describes what to expect with the shot and what the fallowing days will be like. How soon, how sharp of an escalation, what it actually feels like. I see it feels good, well what does feel good feel like? Cocaine energy, Red Bull or Monster energy, 5 hour energy, sugar energy, good night sleep energy, what? I know I wish I could have found it so I assume there are more people looking for it.

thanks guys this is a great site! Or I wouldn't have asked you :)

No need for a 21g poker. 22 or 23 is perfect. No need for panic or anxiety attacks. That small of a dose with the cyp ester attached to it would never hit you like that and the small dose you took won't even peak till days 4-7. I imagine that you do have some anxiety, just cause you don't know what to expect, but it is not testosterone related. Its placebo, because the juice hasn't even worked its way into your system yet. Don't feel stupid, though. I think most guys experience some type of anxiety when they first get going. Don't be scared. Don't think that your gonna die, cause you wont. You need someone who will hold ur hand for a while till you get adjusted. Shoot me an e-mail at spectrumhrt@aol.com
come on board with me and i'll make sure you don't go through these "freak outs". You are beginning the best journey you'll ever take, bro. Your first shot, marked the first day of the rest of your life! Embrace it and be happy!!!!

chips right. i had panic attacks within the first 2 days of injecting. then i realized its all good and started to feel awesome that was months ago and i love life now. watch your estrogen. high estr can trigger anger/anxiety in some, me being one of them. so if you dont have a scribed Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you better get one. chip wouldnt leave you without one

like chip said 23g is fine.. thats what most prefer.. as far as the anxiety you need to just chillax a little bit.. this all just in your head.. if you say the panic attacks start when your sitting down then dont sit down.. go cut the grass or someshit..

I just started injecting about 1month or 1 1/2 months ago ( I inject once a week) and all of mine have been smooth as butter.

Pop that needle in quickly (the slower the worse it is). Pull back - no blood? Push the oil in slowly.

I use 23gauge 1" long. I inject in my quads. Make sure your muscle is loose and youre stress free - it helps.

I actually look forward to injection day!

:jump:

Yeah, i take tren eod and test e3d, like a pin cushion! I use 23g, all other cycles i used 22g and I definitely notice the shits finer! Its so much better! Once I used 18g! THAT is like stabbing a pen ink cartridge! Got blood alot of times, quite a few just said fuck it and shot it anyway! Actually, my wife administers my shots cuz she gets so ridiculously pissed if I do em myself. Anyway, she grabs a big pinch of the muscle and sticks it fast. I know ive seen blood spurt up into the syringe and she just cominced to injecting the shit! Im also a sufferer of panic attacks, ur not alone brotha!! Just think and know its all gonna be ok

Ha! This morning I drew blood when I aspirated for the first time ever since starting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in Dec 09.

No sweat, just pulled out and found a new spot... Relax and embrace the horror! J/K.

Whom ever told you going from a 21g to a 23g would not do anything is dumb.

I was pinning with a 20g and that bitch hurt. I then switched to 23g 4 months later and it goes in like butter. Doesnt hurt at all compared to a 20g.

Whom ever told you going from a 21g to a 23g would not do anything is dumb.

I was pinning with a 20g and that bitch hurt. I then switched to 23g 4 months later and it goes in like butter. Doesnt hurt at all compared to a 20g.

23G feels great i agree. I have done a 25G and it felt really good but took toooo long.

I hada few panic attacks in the past and felt alittle anixous when I started TRT. It went away. The embrace the horror statement has me fucking roling. If I ever feel a panic attack coming on I will just think emabrace the horror and laugh my ass off!!hahaha!!!

I hada few panic attacks in the past and felt alittle anixous when I started TRT. It went away. The embrace the horror statement has me fucking roling. If I ever feel a panic attack coming on I will just think emabrace the horror and laugh my ass off!!hahaha!!!

Thats right, a panic attack is trigger by your thoughts, once in your mind, it manifests phisically, the palpitations, sweat, etc....

I used to have them all the time, until I decided not to give in once i felt one coming..its all in your mind....EMBRACE THE HORROR, that is actually a good technique man, whatever takes your ind off it...

like chip said 23g is fine.. thats what most prefer.. as far as the anxiety you need to just chillax a little bit.. this all just in your head.. if you say the panic attacks start when your sitting down then dont sit down.. go cut the grass or someshit..

I suffered from anxiety/depression severly for more or less a year. This is not something that you can just "Chillax" of. And it is not necessarily in your head per se. It's a chemical imbalance (Neurotransmitters) that cause anxiety and or depression or just how you feel. The imbalance of serotonin and or dopamine are directly the cause of depression and or anxiety.

Look up different methods. Like everything else, not everything works for every one person. You have to try, see how it works for you and continue with your life. Luckly for me, the first step I took, was my last one as far as trying methods. Good luck!

I suffered from anxiety/depression severly for more or less a year. This is not something that you can just "Chillax" of. And it is not necessarily in your head per se. It's a chemical imbalance (Neurotransmitters) that cause anxiety and or depression or just how you feel. The imbalance of serotonin and or dopamine are directly the cause of depression and or anxiety.

Look up different methods. Like everything else, not everything works for every one person. You have to try, see how it works for you and continue with your life. Luckly for me, the first step I took, was my last one as far as trying methods. Good luck!

BTW, this was not do to gear. Personal issues and (mom doing drugs while I was in stomach) passed down genes. LOL

Well thanks for the replies guys. It's nice to know Im not alone. I stepped away from the shots for a month or s oand they went away. i shot again two days ago and they are back. I am wondering if it's my T energy swinging from a 189 level to a 600 level. I don't know what I am supposed to feel like from being low for so long that I think my brain is thinking I am doing coke again. I used to do a lot of it for energy till it almost killed me. I am thinking my brain only knows coke as an energy factor and is panicking thinking I blasted a line. Just the thought of blasting lines will bring on a panic attack. Not sure but i HATE THEM!!! Is ativan ok to take with cyp?

Just going from a 22 to a 23 made a difference with me. Had to argue a bit with the foreign pharmacy assistant about the difference, but there is a big difference. I also use a 25 1" in the shoulders just to rotate injection sites. The first time is kind of freaky as you are not sure if the oil is going to go, but once you get the hang of it and are patient it will go right in, very little pain and pusher the plunger slow and even and in a few seconds the oil is gone, have never even seen any blood come out of injection site doing this.

Been doing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for over a year now and I can pass along a little tip that was passed to me: put your vial of test (or other) in a small cup of hot water and let it warm for 5 minutes or so before drawing and injecting.

Works great. Draws easier, injects easier and hurts less. By doing this I have been able to switch to 29g insulin syringes (delts, quads, bi's and tri's).

Back