Free Diet Advice from 3J

okay i just got your pm... never mind all that...

what formula did you use to get your bmr?

how much clen/t3 are you taking right now

your gonna have to up that cardio big time..

forget about the 50g of carbs.. drop them and up your fats..

go keto.. no point in taking in 50g of carbohydrates imo..

why are shakes so bad? I typically mix 1/2-2/3 cup oats with my protein shake in the morning for breakfast.

they run in and out of your system doing 1/8th of what real food will do for your metabolism..

also, the absorption of shakes is much less then real food...

shakes run through your system in 1hr unless it's casein

okay i just got your pm... never mind all that...

what formula did you use to get your bmr?
BMR (men and women) = 370 + (21.6 X lean mass in kg)

how much clen/t3 are you taking right now
off clen for the next week, on 75 mcg for the next 5 days

your gonna have to up that cardio big time..

forget about the 50g of carbs.. drop them and up your fats.. Drop carbs to nada?

go keto.. no point in taking in 50g of carbohydrates imo..
I think I am already in keto, my pee smelled weird.

okay, how much weight have you lost in those 3 weeks??

i know im asking a million questions but it's vital..

and your complaining because??

4lbs in 3 weeks is great...

you lose anything more then 1.5lbs a week and you double your chances of putting it back on quick...

i would just add 2 light cardio sessions to your reg.. and not change a damn thing for now..

we can microcalibrate in 2 weeks.. see where you are then.. just keep me posted...

btw.. what does your refeed look like??

and your complaining because??

4lbs in 3 weeks is great...

you lose anything more then 1.5lbs a week and you double your chances of putting it back on quick...

i would just add 2 light cardio sessions to your reg.. and not change a damn thing for now..

What kind of cardio and how long?

Thanks =)

it's either gotta be early morning empty stomach or pwo.. keep your heart rate under 130bpm... so a brisk incline walk or a light eliptical run should be more then enough...

we can microcalibrate in 2 weeks.. see where you are then.. just keep me posted...

btw.. what does your refeed look like??

Refeed I add in 100 gr. of carbs
Usually 1/2 c of oats in the morning

an Ezikiel wrap thing at lunch..

and brown rice at dinner .. Or something like that.

I have to be strict because I tried this diet before and my refeeds turned into cheats.

You said PB is bad? Should I not eat it? I get a fair amount of my fat from All Natural peanut butter.

pb has phytotoxins... there are better fat sources out there... fish oil.. avocado.. and the such..

everything in moderation.... i would cut back on it at least and replace it with something else..

In regards to cardio, you mentioned a brisk incline walk or light run. Are you saying BB should incorporate this IN ADDITION to her normal cardio, or that all cardio should be at that level?

Also - pwo cardio, say for 30 mins, puts your pwo meal at least 30 mins after your wo. I've read several arguments on how little or big the window for refueling is after wo, so I would assume you lean toward the window not being terribly strict?

Back