free ebooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneunit

i saw on this site awhile ago the download for legal muscle and a few other informative books. if anyone knows where i can download this any any other informative books plz send the links thansk bros

Erm I think he's thinking more on the lines of leeching (hence the 'free' in the thread title).

If everyone were to do this oneunit, do you think that there'd be any point in authors providing the information in the first place.

Sheeeesh!

oneunit said:
i saw on this site awhile ago the download for legal muscle and a few other informative books. if anyone knows where i can download this any any other informative books plz send the links thansk bros

I don't care for the fact that you're posting looking for FREE e-books, as your thread heading suggests. In essense , you're looking to rip people off and that makes you no different fom any other low life scumbag scammer.

As an author, I spent over a year writing one of those books (utilizing information I've compiled over many years) and think it's deplorable that people think it's okay to just steal another persons time and talent, no less take what should be their income.

Equally dispicable is the fact that members can be allowed to point them in the direction to do so.

Mods? Am I wrong?

Last edited:
all that I gor that will fit on here!most I have are studies put out by mayo and such so Im not ripping off my friend above!my wife is a writer and I understand the time and effort involved in getting a book to print

Re: Re: free ebooks

Nelson Montana said:

Equally dispicable is the fact that members can be allowed to point them in the direction to do so.

Mods? Am I wrong?

No, you're not wrong...I'm going to lock this...I am unsure about the ebooks cdog has linked to since he says they are readily available for free...

If there is a reason I should edit the links, feel free to pm me and I certainly will. I have the utmost respect for work that people have done and it's not right for others to rip them off.

Yep, authors of copyrighted materials have every right to come down on anyone "hosting" such a thing. No bueno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back