Friends got a bit of gyno I think...

NightSonic

His nipples are a bit sore and there is a little lump. He let it go for a couple of weeks and the lump got smaller....... i have some liquid tamox on hand, but I am not sure of what to tell him to do with it.....

Any advice?

Thanks!

NightSonic said:
His nipples are a bit sore and there is a little lump. He let it go for a couple of weeks and the lump got smaller....... i have some liquid tamox on hand, but I am not sure of what to tell him to do with it.....

Any advice?

Thanks!

Glad to see you so concerned about your friend's nipples...LoL j/k

The standard treatment is 40mg nolvadex a day for a month or so I believe.

Is he still on cycle?

You know how it is... gotta watch your friends nipples.... Seriously though, he was doing a cycle of test and winny..... he has one more shot of winny... I think this is his tenth week....... he told me he has been off of test for one week now.

Wont hurt at all to get on 200-400mg B6, along with 40mg nolvadex everyday (60mg if its a liquid research type) for a few days until soreness starts to decrease. He can then lower the dose a bit and carry that into his PCT. Thats what Id do anyways.

depends on his cycle...is it estro gyno nolva/tamox will be fine. If its prolactin induced gyno from tren or deca..better off with caber or bromo then. good luck with your friends nipples lol!

Back